BY ONE 'N ONLY ARGAN OIL RESTORATIVE MASK

• Is this product good at repairing bleached hair?2 Answers
Lacie A.
West Jordan, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't buy the whole bottle but I used those small packets. I really love this for after I dye my hair or after the end of the day when I've put a lot of heat on my hair during showering, it smells very good and the smell still lingers in your hair for a while, which is awesome! It has a very thick consistency, almost like Vaseline, which seems a little off at first. The best way to use this is when you've shampooed your hair you wrap it in a towel and let it dry for about 2 minutes and then put the conditioning cream on, and let that sit for however long you want really! It does not weigh down your hair and gives it a very silky soft feeling.
Lizreale G.
Its a OK product left my hair soft but that's it, did not really see a difference. Maybe it will work for someone else.
I do really like there shampoo and conditioner A+

not a fan of the mask
Saleha R.
Bolingbrook
Beauty Junkie Expert
One 'n Only Argan Oil Restorative Mask has really given my hair life again. I was shedding a lot due to breastfeeding, but once I used their products. I found a huge difference in my hair with the dryness and now I shed less since I do still breastfeed, slowly but surely I'm hoping to be shedfree. Thanks to them for taking care of me and sending me their amazing products to try. Hands down THE BEST HAIR MASK I have ever tried.
Katrina K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff helped my hair out so much! I use it almost everyday. It makes my hair so silky smooth and plus it adds shine! I think its a great price for a hair product that does what is supposed to do. I will continue to buy this item since its been so great to use.
Kierra J.
Richmond
This helps my hair so much after I have just taken out braids and it needs a really good wash. It very gentle on the hair and leaves it very moisturized. A little of this will go a long way. The easy squeeze bottle is great for getting a little at a time. If I could find a bigger bottle it would be great.
Hailee B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite hair mask! I used to have extremely dry and damaged hair, and after using this product for a few months I noticed a huge difference!!! This is a thick hair mask that works wonders! I highly recommend this product because it works and is at a reasonable price! I always buy this from Ulta.
Anja W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a licensed cosmetologist, I recommend this mask to anybody who is struggling with damaged, frizzy, dry hair or with any type of breakage! It works really well and is affordable. Especially if you have recently lightened your hair, I would recommend this product as a restorative after the bleach to get your hair healthy again.
meg n.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite hair mask to use! I don't use this as often as I should, but I definitely use this every time after I color my hair and my hair always feels so soft, shiny and healthy when using it! I leave it on for 7 minutes then rinse it out but you can leave it in for longer too.
Lyrical B.
Gfafb, ND
I absolutely love this product it's fairly cheap and works amazinggg !!! I went from black hair to platinum blonde recently and my hair was straw like and hard and frizzy . After a few uses I noticed a huge difference . After months my hair is back to normal it's soft and pretty again . I've tried tons of products this one is my far my favorite !!! It will save your hairs life especially If you bleach it or color I'll insert before and after .the more yellow blonde was when it was damaged
Starr z.
Denver, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very thick, corse, damaged hair. ūüėē Its been bleached and dyed numerous times. I straighten it almost every other day so obviously its pretty damaged. This product really leaves my hair soft and shiny. Since i straighten it a lot, my hair never smells really good. But this also makes my hair smell so good!!! I love this product and always buy it at my sallys beauty supply.
Lauran B.
Lubbock, TX
Is the texture an oily serum or like a lotion for hair?
Sajega N.
Windsor , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I get this mask?
Ana H.
Henderson, NV
I have long hair and a lot of it. Does this product weigh down hair?
Sabrina M.
Is this product good at repairing bleached hair?
LANI B.
Eugene, OR
Does this "soften" the hair?