BY ONE 'N ONLY ARGAN OIL RESTORATIVE MASK

• Is this product good at repairing bleached hair?2 Answers
starr z.
starr z.
Denver, CO
I have very thick, corse, damaged hair. 😕 Its been bleached and dyed numerous times. I straighten it almost every other day so obviously its pretty damaged. This product really leaves my hair soft and shiny. Since i straighten it a lot, my hair never smells really good. But this also makes my hair smell so good!!! I love this product and always buy it at my sallys beauty supply.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Franklin , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mask. It's super thick and really penetrates the strand to get some moisture and argan oil down into the cuticle. I suggest keeping it on 10-15 before rinsing at least. I have never put it on And not been able to feel and see a noticeable difference so it's the real deal. At Sally beauty supply for under $10!
I am transitioning to natural hair. This mask is a life saver. I love that it not only sften both texters but controls damage. The smell is amazing. I use this on my daughter hair as well, especially whn she is wearing it free....it defines her natural pattern without frizzing up.
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Chickamauga, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh my goodness!! If you use a dryer or any heated hair tool this is a must! My salon actually uses this product and you can get it from Sally's! The product is under $10!!! Leave on for 10 minutes or you can even sleep with it on. It's a miracle worker!
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love this product. My hair is really damaged and it has helped a lot. It makes my hair really soft and the amazing smell last for days.
Janderi G.
Janderi G.
Los Angeles, Ca
Love love the smell and my hair feels so soft and moisturized. It also leaves my hair smelling good. I like their other hair products as well.
Katelynn A.
Katelynn A.
Milford, DE
This is my favorite hair mask. It's my holy grail. It makes my curly, frizzy hair so soft and moisturized. I love the smell as well.
Saleha R.
Saleha R.
Bolingbrook
Beauty Junkie Expert
One 'n Only Argan Oil Restorative Mask has really given my hair life again. I was shedding a lot due to breastfeeding, but once I used their products. I found a huge difference in my hair with the dryness and now I shed less since I do still breastfeed, slowly but surely I'm hoping to be shedfree. Thanks to them for taking care of me and sending me their amazing products to try. Hands down THE BEST HAIR MASK I have ever tried.
Kierra J.
Kierra J.
Richmond
This helps my hair so much after I have just taken out braids and it needs a really good wash. It very gentle on the hair and leaves it very moisturized. A little of this will go a long way. The easy squeeze bottle is great for getting a little at a time. If I could find a bigger bottle it would be great.
Hailee B.
Hailee B.
Omaha
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite hair mask! I used to have extremely dry and damaged hair, and after using this product for a few months I noticed a huge difference!!! This is a thick hair mask that works wonders! I highly recommend this product because it works and is at a reasonable price! I always buy this from Ulta.
Sajega N.
Sajega N.
Windsor, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I get this mask?
Lauran B.
Lauran B.
Lubbock, TX
Is the texture an oily serum or like a lotion for hair?
Ana H.
Ana H.
Henderson, NV
I have long hair and a lot of it. Does this product weigh down hair?
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Is this product good at repairing bleached hair?
Shalise D.
Shalise D.
I have previously used the One 'n Only Argan Oil and loved it because it helps to keep my hair moisturized without being too heavy for my hair. I've been looking to try a new mask and I was wondering if this mask helps to keep down the frizz, especially in humid weather. My hair tends to get frizzy and puffy with humidity and I'm looking for something to help combat this issue.