BY ONE 'N ONLY ARGAN OIL RESTORATIVE MASK

• I have long hair and a lot of it. Does this product weigh...2 Answers
  • Is this product good at repairing bleached hair?2 Answers
Priscilla F.
HESPERIA, CA
Really good product specially when used right after dying hair. Leaves hair silky smooth and Shining. Really glossy finish which is perfect sense after dying your hair it tends to dry up a bit.
Ariel R.
Lawrenceville
Great to use if you use the one n only line or hair dye. Just leave it in for like 15mins on damp clean hair then rinse and style. Leave ur hair feeling soft and silky
Christina M.
Holy grail! Bombdotcom! And whatever other cliche sayings you can think of. I have bought so many of these I cant keep track. Makes my hair softer, bouncier, healthier, and shiny. I use it as my conditioner not as a mask and Im obsessed......get it you'll love it.
Kirsten G.
Cleveland, OH
Such an awesome product. I love to use once a week in order to help condition my color treated hair. I do recommend just using in the ends. You can find this product at Sally's beauty! I would recommend to anyone.
Hayle L.
Lexington Park, MD
this gives my hair life!! i have treated, curly, discolored hair and this makes it look beautiful. I recommend this to anyone that’s looking for a mid-week pick me up
Lacie A.
West Jordan , UT
I didn't buy the whole bottle but I used those small packets. I really love this for after I dye my hair or after the end of the day when I've put a lot of heat on my hair during showering, it smells very good and the smell still lingers in your hair for a while, which is awesome! It has a very thick consistency, almost like Vaseline, which seems a little off at first. The best way to use this is when you've shampooed your hair you wrap it in a towel and let it dry for about 2 minutes and then put the conditioning cream on, and let that sit for however long you want really! It does not weigh down your hair and gives it a very silky soft feeling.
Saleha R.
Bolingbrook
One 'n Only Argan Oil Restorative Mask has really given my hair life again. I was shedding a lot due to breastfeeding, but once I used their products. I found a huge difference in my hair with the dryness and now I shed less since I do still breastfeed, slowly but surely I'm hoping to be shedfree. Thanks to them for taking care of me and sending me their amazing products to try. Hands down THE BEST HAIR MASK I have ever tried.
Katrina K.
This stuff helped my hair out so much! I use it almost everyday. It makes my hair so silky smooth and plus it adds shine! I think its a great price for a hair product that does what is supposed to do. I will continue to buy this item since its been so great to use.
Hailee B.
This is my favorite hair mask! I used to have extremely dry and damaged hair, and after using this product for a few months I noticed a huge difference!!! This is a thick hair mask that works wonders! I highly recommend this product because it works and is at a reasonable price! I always buy this from Ulta.
Anja W.
As a licensed cosmetologist, I recommend this mask to anybody who is struggling with damaged, frizzy, dry hair or with any type of breakage! It works really well and is affordable. Especially if you have recently lightened your hair, I would recommend this product as a restorative after the bleach to get your hair healthy again.
Sajega N.
Mississauga, ON
Where can I get this mask?
Lauran B.
Lubbock, TX
Is the texture an oily serum or like a lotion for hair?
Sabrina M.
Is this product good at repairing bleached hair?
Ana H.
Henderson, NV
I have long hair and a lot of it. Does this product weigh down hair?
Shalise D.
I have previously used the One 'n Only Argan Oil and loved it because it helps to keep my hair moisturized without being too heavy for my hair. I've been looking to try a new mask and I was wondering if this mask helps to keep down the frizz, especially in humid weather. My hair tends to get frizzy and puffy with humidity and I'm looking for something to help combat this issue.