BY ONE 'N ONLY

One 'n Only Argan Oil Moisture Repair Shampoo is a cleansing formula that hydrates the hair by restoring moisture levels all the while adding volume and shine. see more...

One 'n Only Argan Oil Moisture Repair Shampoo
  • "about 3 years ago my hair was dry and damaged because i bleached it and I started using these and made a great difference because it helped my hair get hydrated, totally recomend this." in 1 review
  • "Even though it is pricy, it's very well worth it!" in 1 review
  • "Cleansed my hair without making it feel too dry or brittle." in 1 review
  • "I dont like to wash my color treated hair often, but I don't notice the difference with this." in 1 review
Iman O.
Iman O.
Possibly the best shampoo I've used in my entire life. I was using it consistently for about 4 years after a bout of shedding, and it made my hair soft, hydrated, and it was thicker and stronger than ever. It's also very gentle (non-sudsy) and smells amazing. I recently decided to splurge on a more expensive Kanebo shampoo, which turned my hair into straw, so now I'm going back to this.
Treesha B.
Treesha B.
Tomball, TX
I love the Moroccan Oil brand products, but I have a hard time paying their high prices! I came across this one day and love it. It smells great, and my hair is already stronger and smoothr. I also use the conditioner and oil treatment and all 3 products are great. They are about $10-$11 each.
Angela P.
Angela P.
Clarksville, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is damaged from bleaching and flat ironing. I bought this shampoo, conditioner, oil treatment and 12 in 1. My hair feels so much better and looks better. I have tried everything I can think of for the past 2 months. These are by far the best products I've used in that time.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Franklin , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This really is a good product. It's sulfate free and doesn't lather up like most and I think some people get that confused with it not cleansing the hair. It goes cleans but it also conditions at the same time with the argan oil! Can be found at Sally beauty supply!
Shalonda A.
Shalonda A.
This whole line from One n Only is just amazing! It has made a HUGE difference in my hair. I have relaxed hair and it used to be so damaged before I started using this. It makes my hair so soft, the smell is wonderful and my hair doesn't have as much breakage 😍❤️
Denise M.
Denise M.
Tarawa Ter, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this shampoo! This scent is amazing, and doesn't lather like a normal shampoo but I recently have been using this as my go to shampoo every day and my hair has increased color, volume and looks so much healthier!!! I'm so happy with it!
Dana R.
Dana R.
Coral Gables, FL
I'm a big fan of this shampoo! I have dry, natural hair and this shampoo is very cleansing without drying out my hair. When I combine this product with the restorative conditioner my hair is easy to detangle, more manageable, and feels great!
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite shampoo ever! I love the smell and with the conditioner leaves the hair very soft and extremely clean! The best is that is free of sulfate ensuring greater hair care! I love use this after doing the keratin.
Kirstin M.
Kirstin M.
Columbus, OH
I love how bouncy my hair has become since using this product. My dandruff is gone and my hair is just growing.
That does not mean it's for everyone. I say try it, see if you like it. I did.
Amandalee W.
Amandalee W.
Redlands, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite shampoo I've ever used! I remember the first time I used this product my hair texture went from soft to super soft with a fantastic shine!! Haven't stopped using it sense.