BY ONE 'N ONLY

One 'n Only Argan Oil Moisture Repair Shampoo is a cleansing formula that hydrates the hair by restoring moisture levels all the while adding volume and shine. see more...

One 'n Only Argan Oil Moisture Repair Shampoo
  • "about 3 years ago my hair was dry and damaged because i bleached it and I started using these and made a great difference because it helped my hair get hydrated, totally recomend this." in 1 review
  • "Even though it is pricy, it's very well worth it!" in 1 review
  • "Cleansed my hair without making it feel too dry or brittle." in 1 review
  • "I dont like to wash my color treated hair often, but I don't notice the difference with this." in 1 review
Iman O.
Possibly the best shampoo I've used in my entire life. I was using it consistently for about 4 years after a bout of shedding, and it made my hair soft, hydrated, and it was thicker and stronger than ever. It's also very gentle (non-sudsy) and smells amazing. I recently decided to splurge on a more expensive Kanebo shampoo, which turned my hair into straw, so now I'm going back to this.
Shelby B.
Franklin , IN
This really is a good product. It's sulfate free and doesn't lather up like most and I think some people get that confused with it not cleansing the hair. It goes cleans but it also conditions at the same time with the argan oil! Can be found at Sally beauty supply!
Shalonda A.
This whole line from One n Only is just amazing! It has made a HUGE difference in my hair. I have relaxed hair and it used to be so damaged before I started using this. It makes my hair so soft, the smell is wonderful and my hair doesn't have as much breakage 😍❤️
Denise M.
Tarawa Ter, NC
I absolutely love this shampoo! This scent is amazing, and doesn't lather like a normal shampoo but I recently have been using this as my go to shampoo every day and my hair has increased color, volume and looks so much healthier!!! I'm so happy with it!
Dana R.
Coral Gables, FL
I'm a big fan of this shampoo! I have dry, natural hair and this shampoo is very cleansing without drying out my hair. When I combine this product with the restorative conditioner my hair is easy to detangle, more manageable, and feels great!
Kelly A.
This is my favorite shampoo ever! I love the smell and with the conditioner leaves the hair very soft and extremely clean! The best is that is free of sulfate ensuring greater hair care! I love use this after doing the keratin.
Amandalee W.
Redlands, CA
My favorite shampoo I've ever used! I remember the first time I used this product my hair texture went from soft to super soft with a fantastic shine!! Haven't stopped using it sense.
Brenda P.
Cicero, IL
This shampoo doesn't take the color out of your hair at all. It cleanses well and doesn't dry out your hair like other shampoos. Totally recommend!
Catt G.
Fort Mill, SC
This stuff is amazing, especially the smoothing one. It doesn't lather that well, but leaves hair smooth and shiny.
Brittany M.
Monongahela, PA
It was a decent shampoo but I didn't feel like it was anything special. For the price there are better products.