BY ONE 'N ONLY

One 'n Only Argan Oil Moisture Repair Shampoo is a cleansing formula that hydrates the hair by restoring moisture levels all the while adding volume and shine. see more...

• "Even though it is pricy, it's very well worth it!" in 1 review
  • "I dont like to wash my color treated hair often, but I don't notice the difference with this." in 1 review
  • "about 3 years ago my hair was dry and damaged because i bleached it and I started using these and made a great difference because it helped my hair get hydrated, totally recomend this." in 1 review
  • "Cleansed my hair without making it feel too dry or brittle." in 1 review
Naidelyn V.
Jackson Hts, NY
I washed my hair for the first time with this today and i loved the texture of the shampoo to begin with . I did find myself using a little more product then normal but this left my hair feeling super smooth and smelling great . Really liked this product.
Katie K.
Nashville, TN
Love this shampoo! It doesn’t dry out my scalp or hair or weigh down my hair with leftover product. This product is infused with argan oil and works great to combat frizz! Love this brand and this product. Definitely try this!!
Yvette P.
Chula Vista, CA
I'd like to start by saying i have really processed, dried out hair. with that being said I didn't feel like this product did much for my hair. I did not feel much of a difference after using it. also I wasn't a fan of the smell. I really wanted to like this product, but I ended up getting rid of it
liv w.
Conway, SC
I've been using this shampoo religiously for years now. All my friends ask what it is and it smells SO GOOD! There's no turning back now, it leave my hair so soft and smells delicious. It is a little pricier, but worth every dime.
Melissa B.
Love this brand! I use One n Only hair dye products and shampoo & conditioner! I love all the products this brand offers. This shampoo smells good and leaves my hair feeling good!
Jiset H.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Had a great affect on my hair, definitely felt much more healthier and moisturized. I did find that after several washing cycles the affect decreased. I'm not sure if I wasn't spacing the washes right. I will still continue to use this product because my hair was very bouncy and smelled soooo good. I just have to work the time between washes. I usually use the whole line for curly hair.
Monica P.
Cottage Grove, OR
Argan Oil Shampoo Moisture Repair is definitely one of my favorite products I own, out of the many other Argan oil products I own. My hair goes from dry and frizzy to soft, silky, healthy and shiny. I also love the fact that their products are always affordable and they have so many other different products from this brand that ( in my opinion) work just as great! I l love this stuff so much that I even bought the straightener that goes with their products! Definitely a 5/ 5 for me!
Zahira B.
Liverpool, NY
I began using this shampoo a year ago (I was previously using Ion's Keratin shampoo) and have not even purchased another brand since then. It is very thick, so you may need to add a little water, but I noticed an instant difference in my hair. My hair was clean, but not stripped of the natural oils and it was soft, shiny, and smelled amazing. It almost reminds me of Wen shampoo because you will not have a lot of suds while you are washing, but you do not need a lot of product. A $10 bottle will last me about 2 months and my hair is very thick and comes down to my hips.
Treesha B.
Tomball, TX
I love the Moroccan Oil brand products, but I have a hard time paying their high prices! I came across this one day and love it. It smells great, and my hair is already stronger and smoothr. I also use the conditioner and oil treatment and all 3 products are great. They are about $10-$11 each.
Kierra J.
Richmond
My hair gets very dry and this definitely helps keep it hydrated. Only have a little but of Aragon oil that is all that you need. It leaves the hair moisturized and shiny. One bottle can last about 5 or 6 washes with thick natural hair. This I would definitely tell others to use it a great product, you don't have to moisturized every day.

back