One 'n Only Argan Oil Moisture Repair Conditioner uploaded by Shalonda A.

BY ONE 'N ONLY

Free of sulfates phosphates and parabens Safe for chemically and color-treated hair Provides color protection see more...

• Is it so good just like the other stuff from that brand??...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I use this on my daughters naturally dry hair and it pumps it right back up!" in 1 review
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
Hands down one of the best conditioners I have ever used. Been through about 5 of the liter bottles! I try other things and then I always go back. Makes hair feel amazing. I also use a small of this as a leave in conditioner. So, I can then cut out the $ for an extra product. This smells divine and my hair is crazy about it.
Zahira B.
Liverpool, NY
Hands down this conditioner is the best I have found! I love that it is thick, leaves my hair soft and shiny, and frizz free. Another huge plus is that I have plenty of 'slip' when combing it through in the shower and there is no tangling or tension on the comb. I have been using it for a year and will not buy another brand.
Ashley E.
Mogadore, OH
I gave this a 5 stars because this product is amazing! I love this so much i bought the big tub of this at sallys for 12$. It makes your hair so moist and soft. Would highly recommend this to anyone.
Lincoln n.
Hillsboro, OR
OK so i use this every time i get out of the shower while my hair is still wet and it just gives my hair enough moister its perfect to be used as a leave in conditioner and i would highly recommend this product and it smells absolutely delirious :)
Amanda G.
I have overly damaged processed hair and this brand saved it!! Slowly my hair is getting soo soft and manageable. I use both shampoo and conditioner. Totally worth the price!
Heather  H.
I just began using this conditioner and I'm in love with it already. I'm not a fan of the smell but I like how it moisturizes my hair and keeps my natural waves.
Courtney R.
Jamaica, NY
A little of this goes a long way. A couple of pumps and a detangling comb get my hair super soft. My hair responds to this product beautifully and it smells amazing.
Fatima T.
I like that they offer this in pouches. It is moisturizing and helps me with detangling my hair. The smell does not bother me because it rinses out of my hair.
Rachael A.
Clovis, CA
I love this product. I use it twice a week and my hair is awesome. Only draw back is the smell. It kind of smells like cigars.
Jasmine W.
One of the best shampoos I had in a while. I love the way it smells, helps with my dry scalp, and helps with my growth.
cynthia p.
Is it so good just like the other stuff from that brand?? I wanna try it.