BY NONE

One 'n Only Argan Oil Hydrating Mask hydrates and restores hair's natural moisture balance. Repairs dry, damaged hair. see more...

• How well does this work on kinky/curly hair? What is the ...3 Answers
  • I went to buy some hair dye for the first time and this w...4 Answers
  • Just brought this, How does it work on relaxed hair! Inqu...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I would recommend this to anyone." in 1 review
  • "This is an awesome hair mask for my hair." in 1 review
Courtney K.
Mexico City
I'm really into trying out new hair products, and I was really happy with it. I bought a small packet from SALLY beauty and I have a lot of hair so I was only able to get one use out of the package. I would definitely like to buy a bigger container of it so that I can use it multiple times. I was running out of conditioner so I decided to put this mask on throughout my shower and now my hair is drying beautifully. It smells so nice, feels so soft and looks shiny. My hair was looking really dull before I applied the mask and now its much more full and voluminous looking. Definitely recommend.
Sandra S.
London, ON
I'm really liking hair masks at the moment, since it's that time of year (fall) and this is one of the better ones I've tried, personally! It's really straightforward in terms of use and really does the job well, I am happy! My hair feels and looks healthy after using it!
Tahnee T.
Kamloops , BC
I have fine, color treated, slightly damaged hair! This stuff is my savior!!! It is so moisturizing without weighing my hair down! I don't have to leave it in for hours, 3-5 minutes and it does the job!! Plus it smells so good!
Colleen H.
I have naturally wavy hair and this has done wonders in taming my fly a ways. Easy to work with and will make your hair smooth and soft after just the first use. The only downside I have is more personal preference and that is that the smell is very strong and will not fade in between washes.
Savannah S.
New Westminster , BC
This is my go to hair mask and it does wonders for my hair. I love the smell of this and how long it lasts, it keeps my hair really really soft for days
Jocelyn N.
Smells amazing. Makes my hair crazy soft and easy to brush out after showering. Buy this stuff asap if you want your hair to smell like a goddess.
Jani V.
El Paso
I went to buy some hair dye for the first time and this was recommended to me. Should I start using it before I dye my hair or after? Is this good or is there something better out there? I am terrified of doing too much damage to my hair
Katie S.
How well does this work on kinky/curly hair? What is the outcome?
Lashan E.
Gulfport, MS
Just brought this, How does it work on relaxed hair! Inquiring Mind wants to know.