BY NONE

One 'n Only Argan Oil Hydrating Mask hydrates and restores hair's natural moisture balance. Repairs dry, damaged hair. see more...

• How well does this work on kinky/curly hair? What is the outcome?3 Answers
  • I went to buy some hair dye for the first time and this was recom...4 Answers
  • Just brought this, How does it work on relaxed hair! Inquiring Mi...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I would recommend this to anyone." in 1 review
  • "This is an awesome hair mask for my hair." in 1 review
Jazmin W.
I have naturally curly hair and this mask works great on it. The consistency isn't super rich but it isn't too light. I wish it had a different smell, it kinda smells like men's shaving cream. Other than that, it leaves my hair super soft and shiny and my curls have a lot of movement. I would recommend this to anyone.
Taylor L.
Grays Knob, KY
Argan oil products are my absolute favorite! I have very course hair and they have made a world of difference. This particular product is amazing on its own though. It's extremely moisturizing and very beneficial to my hair. You do have to make sure you rinse your hair thoroughly though as it can leave your hair a bit greasy if you don't. All in all I love this product!
Caitlin W.
Alpharetta , GA
A great hair mask that every girl should have. The only complaint I have is the next day my hair is really heavy, but that is because it is so hydrated. It has an amazing smell that stays in your hair for a while. I only need to use it every once in a while because it keeps working for so long.
Kourtni C.
Salt Rock, WV
This is an awesome hair mask for my hair. Be warned not to put too much near the roots of your hair or it could look greasy. I use my shampoo before and put this on for 5-10 minutes while I do everything else then rinse it out. I use it 1-2 times a week.
Stormie M.
Dayton, TN
I have very thick hair and sometimes my hair is just bleh. This mask is my go to every time my hair needs a little boost. I recommend this to all my friends.
sarah F.
Love this hair mask I've been using it for over 3 years and I love the results I have bleached hair and it's been a savior it also smells really great
Kayla N.
fort lupton, CO
I Felt Like My Normal Conditioner Moisturized My Hair Far Better Than The Hydrating Mask. It Left My Hair Feeling Almost Dry
Dana R.
Coral Gables, FL
One of my favorite hair treatments. My hair feels and smells so good after using this product
Misty W.
It’s ok. Not my favorite product and I don’t like the smell of it. I’m also super sensitive
Becky L.
This is a great deal! It's probably #2 on my favs list for hair masks. The price is really good. I love the oil from this brand and equally love this mask. Softness, shine and less frizz were all visible to me after using this. I'm not a huge fan of the packaging - I don't like having to stick my fingers in the pot. Other than that - this hair mask is great!
Jani V.
El Paso
I went to buy some hair dye for the first time and this was recommended to me. Should I start using it before I dye my hair or after? Is this good or is there something better out there? I am terrified of doing too much damage to my hair
Katie S.
How well does this work on kinky/curly hair? What is the outcome?
Lashan E.
Gulfport, MS
Just brought this, How does it work on relaxed hair! Inquiring Mind wants to know.