BY NONE

One 'n Only Argan Oil Hydrating Mask hydrates and restores hair's natural moisture balance. Repairs dry, damaged hair. see more...

• How well does this work on kinky/curly hair? What is the outcome?3 Answers
  • I went to buy some hair dye for the first time and this was recom...4 Answers
  • Just brought this, How does it work on relaxed hair! Inquiring Mi...3 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
  • "I would recommend this to anyone." in 1 review
  • "This is an awesome hair mask for my hair." in 1 review
Jazmin W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have naturally curly hair and this mask works great on it. The consistency isn't super rich but it isn't too light. I wish it had a different smell, it kinda smells like men's shaving cream. Other than that, it leaves my hair super soft and shiny and my curls have a lot of movement. I would recommend this to anyone.
Marleah N.
North Tonawanda
Great deep conditioner. I have platinum blonde hair that was over-processed and my hair is very dry and has a lot of breakage. Using this once a week has restored a lot of my hair. It's much softer, less frizzy looking the next day, and looks shiny. Highly recommend this product!
Stormie M.
Dayton, TN
I have very thick hair and sometimes my hair is just bleh. This mask is my go to every time my hair needs a little boost. I recommend this to all my friends.
Johnna R.
Montrose, CO
I I love to use this hydrating mask after coloring my hair. My hair is curly, and is always dry and frizzy after coloring. This mask really helps bring it back to life quickly. I have been buying one use packets, because I didn't realize it came in large jars like this, I will definitely be looking for it!
Martha I.
Columbia, MO
At first I found the any product from One 'n Only very sticky and thick but this mask feels different and I like it very much. The smell is strong but not bad and I felt my hair silky later. I would recommend but as I said their products are kinda sticky so you may find it to heavy and thick.
sarah F.
Love this hair mask I've been using it for over 3 years and I love the results I have bleached hair and it's been a savior it also smells really great
Becky L.
This is a great deal! It's probably #2 on my favs list for hair masks. The price is really good. I love the oil from this brand and equally love this mask. Softness, shine and less frizz were all visible to me after using this. I'm not a huge fan of the packaging - I don't like having to stick my fingers in the pot. Other than that - this hair mask is great!
Sandra S.
Vaughan, Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm really liking hair masks at the moment, since it's that time of year (fall) and this is one of the better ones I've tried, personally! It's really straightforward in terms of use and really does the job well, I am happy! My hair feels and looks healthy after using it!
Jocelyn N.
Smells amazing. Makes my hair crazy soft and easy to brush out after showering. Buy this stuff asap if you want your hair to smell like a goddess.
Courtney K.
Mexico City
I'm really into trying out new hair products, and I was really happy with it. I bought a small packet from SALLY beauty and I have a lot of hair so I was only able to get one use out of the package. I would definitely like to buy a bigger container of it so that I can use it multiple times. I was running out of conditioner so I decided to put this mask on throughout my shower and now my hair is drying beautifully. It smells so nice, feels so soft and looks shiny. My hair was looking really dull before I applied the mask and now its much more full and voluminous looking. Definitely recommend.
Jani V.
San Juan, PR
I went to buy some hair dye for the first time and this was recommended to me. Should I start using it before I dye my hair or after? Is this good or is there something better out there? I am terrified of doing too much damage to my hair
Katie S.
How well does this work on kinky/curly hair? What is the outcome?
Lashan E.
Gulfport, MS
Just brought this, How does it work on relaxed hair! Inquiring Mind wants to know.