BY NONE

One 'n Only Argan Oil Hydrating Mask hydrates and restores hair's natural moisture balance. Repairs dry, damaged hair. see more...

• How well does this work on kinky/curly hair? What is the outcome?3 Answers
  • I went to buy some hair dye for the first time and this was recom...4 Answers
  • Just brought this, How does it work on relaxed hair! Inquiring Mi...3 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
  • "I would recommend this to anyone." in 1 review
  • "This is an awesome hair mask for my hair." in 1 review
Lexis S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product, smells great! Don't leave it on too long or your hair will feel oily after using. I leave it on for about 1 min and a half and it works great. However I have thick hair so start off slow and work up.
Moonie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product as a free tester. On my natural hair, the product smelled really nice. It does moisture the hair, but I think for other natural hair girls I'm not sure this is the product of choice. Definitely apply evenly throughout the head.
Marleah N.
North Tonawanda
Great deep conditioner. I have platinum blonde hair that was over-processed and my hair is very dry and has a lot of breakage. Using this once a week has restored a lot of my hair. It's much softer, less frizzy looking the next day, and looks shiny. Highly recommend this product!
Kayla N.
Fort Lupton, CO
I Felt Like My Normal Conditioner Moisturized My Hair Far Better Than The Hydrating Mask. It Left My Hair Feeling Almost Dry
Amanda S.
north bergen, nj
Beauty Junkie Expert
I ran into this product at a sally's store and let me tell you, it was fate. as a lifeguard, my hair was super dry and dead especially on my ends. just using this product twice a week has made such a huge difference to my hair. my ends have came back to life and it feels suppppeerr soft! so many people compliment how healthy and long it's gotten and i give all the credit to my hydrating mask.
Jazmin W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have naturally curly hair and this mask works great on it. The consistency isn't super rich but it isn't too light. I wish it had a different smell, it kinda smells like men's shaving cream. Other than that, it leaves my hair super soft and shiny and my curls have a lot of movement. I would recommend this to anyone.
Caitlin W.
Milton, GA
A great hair mask that every girl should have. The only complaint I have is the next day my hair is really heavy, but that is because it is so hydrated. It has an amazing smell that stays in your hair for a while. I only need to use it every once in a while because it keeps working for so long.
Taylor L.
Grays Knob, KY
Argan oil products are my absolute favorite! I have very course hair and they have made a world of difference. This particular product is amazing on its own though. It's extremely moisturizing and very beneficial to my hair. You do have to make sure you rinse your hair thoroughly though as it can leave your hair a bit greasy if you don't. All in all I love this product!
Dana R.
Coral Gables, FL
One of my favorite hair treatments. My hair feels and smells so good after using this product
Kourtni C.
Salt Rock, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an awesome hair mask for my hair. Be warned not to put too much near the roots of your hair or it could look greasy. I use my shampoo before and put this on for 5-10 minutes while I do everything else then rinse it out. I use it 1-2 times a week.
Jani V.
San Juan, PR
I went to buy some hair dye for the first time and this was recommended to me. Should I start using it before I dye my hair or after? Is this good or is there something better out there? I am terrified of doing too much damage to my hair
Katie S.
How well does this work on kinky/curly hair? What is the outcome?
Lashan E.
Gulfport, MS
Just brought this, How does it work on relaxed hair! Inquiring Mind wants to know.