One 'n Only Argan Oil Hair Spray

by One 'n Only

One 'n Only Argan Oil Hairspray is a versatile finishing hair spray that provides strong hold.

This brand is good? I have seen several shops
Start your review of One 'n Only Argan Oil Hair Spray!
Eugene, OR
This hairspray smells amazing. Like a light perfume . I am always asked what perfume I'm wearing when I use this spray. The hold is medium and its keeps yr hair soft and it's flexible. You can brush through it easily if need be. Gives my hair a ton of shine . Says strong hold control but it's definitely medium. Still,I give it an 8 out of 10.
Medium Brown / Brittleness, Damage, Dryness / Dry, Straight, Coarse
Out of all the hair spray products I've used in the past, this product is the best I've found.  It doesn't leave your hair feeling crusty but actually extremely smooth but holds your hair together.  It's definitely worth the price and I highly recommend it to others.
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Oily, Straight, Thick
Fall River, MA
A little tiny bit goes such a LONG way!!! When I first tried this I used way too much & left my hair super oily. My hair is fine but I have quite a bit of it. Instead of spraying directly onto my hair I'll spray it on my hands & then run my fingers through my hair. I'll do a little when its wet for heat protection & then a little when I'm down drying it to help tame fly aways & add a little shine.
Red / Color Protection, Curls, Dry Scalp / Wavy, Curly, Fine
Saint Ann, MO
It's the best hairspray I've ever used! It doesn't leave your hair all crispy or sticky, and it holds my hair all day. It smells great and works really well! I use this when I curl or flat iron my hair so the humidity does not get to it.
BlackWavy, Thick
Corp Christi, TX
One 'n Only Argan Oil Hair Spray uploaded by Damara L.
This hairspray is amazing. Its impossible to find hairspray that actually works and isn't super crunchy and bad on your hair. This doesn't make your hair crunchy or overly shiny and its still workable so you can keep your hair perfect even after spraying it multiple times. It's so awesome I have a travel sized one for work!
East Stroudsburg, PA
Love the argan oil hair spray!! Not only is this holding my hair style, it's making my hair soft and not damageing like some hair sprays will do to your hair
Dark Brown / Damage, Dandruff, Dryness / Dry, Wavy, Thick
Cleveland, TN
This is my RIDE OR DIE!!! It usually takes me forever to go through hairsprays because I have to make myself use them, but I can't get enough of this one!
Light Blonde / Brittleness, Damage, Frizz / Wavy, Thick
Holland, MI
BEST hair spray!! Especially for the price. Smells wonderful. My hair had touchable hold and a nice healthy shine to it. I need to pick up more of this.
Black / Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Dry, Normal, Oily
This hair spray works well, has a nice smell and my hair looks shiny, but doesn´t help with my frizz and my hair is not soft. I prefer Moroccan oil
Light Brown / Frizz, Heat Protection, Straightening / Oily, Wavy
This hair spray is the best hair spray that I have ever used. It works really well. It keeps your hair in place and makes it look shiny and nice!
Medium Brown / Curls, Dandruff, Dry Scalp / Wavy, Curly, Thick