Hair CareHair ColorPermanent Hair ColorOne 'n Only
Argan Oil Hair Color Permanent Red Shades 3R Dark Red Brown

One 'n Only Argan Oil Hair Color Permanent Red Shades 3R Dark Red Brown

by One 'n Only

One 'n Only Argan Oil Hair Color Permanent Red Shades deliver either a bright red tone or a cool red-violet tone.

Does this make your hair greasy?
I've been wanting to dye my hair at home for quite a while now and I was wondering if this hair dye is any different than the ammonia free one? I've always gotten my hair professionally done with ammonia free hair dye so I'm not sure what to do!
Start your review of One 'n Only Argan Oil Hair Color Permanent Red Shades 3R Dark Red Brown!
Irma M.
Cape Coral, FL
I figured I would try something different and saw this at Sally's beauty supply so I bought it and to be honest it wasn't as great as I'd thought it'd be. The color came out as almost brown not really red at all. I don't think I'd buy it again. I'll stick to my loreal hicolor hilights in red
Sarah L.
I use this once every 6 months and I love it.. My hairs smooth and soft afterwards. I don't like coloring my hair, but I'm glad there is products that make my hair strong instead of king it.
Ariel J.
My hair is soft and it looks great the color came out very nicely I mainly use 3r but I did use 3rv also but three are came up mainly I am impressed with how soft and least damage my hair is I would highly recommend this to people it was buy one get one free at Sally Beauty Supply
Sonia B.
FORT RILEY, KS
i try this product and was not a good choice for me. it doesn't cover gray hair good.
Krista H.
Monmouth, IL
I love this product line! It goes on great, makes my hair feel awesome and look awesome. And often Sally's is running a special on it that you can get the 6oz developer for free. The colors are true to the swatches and it deeply conditioned my hair. This is definitely a game changer.
CC T.
Holland, MI
Love this whole line of color! Always get exactly the color I'm looking for and leaves my hair feeling awesome! Definitely check out all of their shades!
This product was a game changer for me! My hair was so unhealthy from using cheap box dyes. My hair was brittle and wasnt growing bc if the damages i had. My stylist suggest i try this from sallys. Not only after a few times of use could i feel the difference in texture. I finlly got the red shade i had been trying for.
Felisha R.
Dothan, AL
I have used it and I love it super easy I've use this one and the blue and purple color they have and at Sally's it was buy one get one free so that all ways helps I loved the color and the feeling of my hair reds are hard to keep up with but this helps cause it's brown and darker
Maria L.
Sacramento
Love this color! I have thick hair so I use two boxes. But that makes it come out so much brighter.
Nichole B.
waco, tx
Best hair color I have used besides Redkin!! It doesn't fade and leaves your hair silky smooth!