BeautyHairHair ColorOne 'n Only
Argan Oil Hair Color Permanent #4CH Medium Chocolate Brown

One 'n Only Argan Oil Hair Color Permanent #4CH Medium Chocolate Brown

by One 'n Only

"Description: Rich, brilliant permanent hair color crafted in Italy Infused with 100% argan oil for smoothness and shine Fade resistant, vibrant, luminous color Advanced micro-pigments migrate deep into the hair shaft to deliver true, rich, accurate tones 100 % Gray Coverage Consistent, fade-resistant performance Hydrates, restores & strengthens the hair Explosive shine, silky feel and a rich, soft texture 2 full applications in every tube Cruelty free Key Benefits: Instantly smoothes the cuticle and improves elasticity Nourishes, repairs & locks in moisture Provides long-lasting, luminous color Contains precious argan oil Rich gray coverage Usage Tips: Determine the natural depth or level of the hair. Next, determine the percentage of gray. Determine the desired level and shade. The mixing ration is 1:2 (1 part color for 2 parts developer). Use 10 Volume developer for deposit only or 1 level of lift; 20 Volume developer for 2 levels of lift; 30 Volume developer for 3 levels of lift; 40 Volume developer for 4 levels of lift. Application: wearing plastic gloves, mix a tint brush (or mix color with developer in an applicator bottle, shaking gently). Apply color using tint brush or applicator bottle. Processing time: 45 minutes for maximum gray coverage. 30 minutes for standard application; Application for hair that has not been color. Section hair into 4 sections from ear to ear and down the center. Take ½-inch sections and apply color starting ½ inch away from the scalp. Apply color to the shaft of the hair. (Note: if the ends are porous, don't bring color through to them). Continue to do this until all four sections are completed. Process for 15 minutes. Then, apply color to the root area. Process for an addition 15 minutes (total processing time of 30 minutes). For gray coverage, process for 45 minutes. Once the hair color has processed, rinse, shampoo and condition. Retouch application: Section the hair into four sections and apply color to re-growth area. Process for 30 minutes. If you are covering gray, process for 45 minutes. To refresh previously colored hair, work the remainder of the color through the ends and process for up to 5 minutes before the end of processing time. Once the hair color has processed, rinse, shampoo and conditioner. Wait one week after a straightening or a perm to color. PRO TIP: ""Chocolate Mousse€ Who doesn't like Chocolate? Enhance your hair color with a lighter or deeper chocolate tone that complements the shade of your current hair color.   If your natural hair color is dark or medium brown use: Formula 1 oz. 3CH Dark Chocolate Brown 2 oz. One €˜n Only„¢ Argan Oil 20 Volume Developer If your natural hair color is medium to light brown use: Formula 1 oz. 4CH Medium Chocolate Brown 2 oz. One €˜n Only„¢ Argan Oil 20 Volume Developer If your natural hair color is to light brown to dark blonde use: Formula 1 oz. 5CH Light Chocolate Brown 2 oz. One €˜n Only„¢ Argan Oil 20 Volume Developer First Time Application Section the hair into 4 equal sections for easier application. Take ½€ inch sections and apply color starting ½ inch away from the scalp down the shaft of the hair. Continue to add color until all four sections are completed. Process for 15 minutes. Apply reminder of color at the scalp area and process for an additional 30 minutes. For gray coverage, process for a total of 45 minutes. Rinse, shampoo and condition using One €˜n Only„¢ Argan Oil Moisture Repair Shampoo and Conditioner. Re-touch Application Section the hair and apply the color directly to the new growth. Process 30 minutes. For gray coverage, process 45 minutes. To refresh previously colored hair, apply the remainder of the color through the ends and process up to 5 minutes. Rinse, shampoo and condition using One €˜n Only„¢ Argan Oil Moisture Repair Shampoo and Conditioner. "

I’ve been trying to find a vegan hair dye to take me from the bright cherry red i am now, to a chocolate brown, ive been really considering this brand but i’ve never used it and i’m not sure how to go about it. Would you guys recommend this for rich colorthat will cover pretty bright colors ?
I have been looking for something to help with my hair to color it! I do bleach my hair often and it's super dry but I want to change it to brown. Is this product good by chance?
I have been looking for a good color that will fully cover light blonde hair. Will this work ?
Start your review of One 'n Only Argan Oil Hair Color Permanent #4CH Medium Chocolate Brown!
Jaime R.
Stamford, CT
One 'n Only Argan Oil Hair Color Permanent #4CH Medium Chocolate Brown uploaded by Jaime R.
I like this hair dye. I use it all the time. I get it from Sally’s beauty it’s about $10.00 but definitely worth it in my opinion. I love the way it comes out after.
Jeanette  S.
One 'n Only Argan Oil Hair Color Permanent #4CH Medium Chocolate Brown uploaded by Jeanette  S.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I love how this hair dye left my hair soft silky with no buildup.I will use it again.
Shelby P.
Humble, TX
One 'n Only Argan Oil Hair Color Permanent #4CH Medium Chocolate Brown uploaded by Shelby P.
This has been my go-to permanent hair dye for years now. I usually only use brown so I can’t say for other colors but I love the dark brown and medium chocolate brown. I have medium chocolate brown now :) looks more ashy in photos though.
Brittney G.
RAYVILLE, LA
One 'n Only Argan Oil Hair Color Permanent #4CH Medium Chocolate Brown uploaded by Brittney G.
I'm a sucker for "hidden" colors in my hair (for sake of my job, eyeroll!), so I (almost) always go for 5RV. I use 10 developer to keep my hair dark, but the end result is what you see...dark with a hint of red-purple.
Nicole M.
Jasper, AL
I tried this on a client and I was so suprised at the large amount of color offered in one tube. The product is very easy to use and there are multiple colors to choose from. I will purchase this again!
Alexis R.
Crescent, OK
One 'n Only Argan Oil Hair Color Permanent #4CH Medium Chocolate Brown uploaded by Alexis R.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
This is my go to hair color😍 the 4ch is pretty dark, which is what I wanted, and the test swatch was an accurate representation. My hair has felt healthier since dying it with this argan oil color! I will definitely continue buying and using it. Perfect fall brown!
Erica G.
Woodland, CA
I just used this one n only Argan Oil hair color for the first time. I am happy with the color (I used dark chocolate brown). I was originally going to use the ion color brand as it is rated so highly here but the associate at Sally's recommended this one bc it warmer and I wouldn't have to mix colors to highlight my hairs natural red undertones. The color is rich and warm as described. It made my hair soft and the smell was not over powering. The only problem I had was that it burned my scalp horribly. But I have had that happen at the salon too but beware of you have a sensitive scalp.
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
I was so Leary to use a color that wasn't professional. These color watches from one n only looked so pretty this 4CH brown is Actully my favorite from the line. It offers a color that i couldn't quite get without mixing in other lines. It does pull warm! So if you already pull red/ orange (or that's what you try to avoid when coloring) just know this is a warm color! However these colors do great with fading as in there isn't much noticeable fading what so ever!
fazeela C.
I adore products with aragon oil and i also love medium chocolate brown hair colour. Nice combination!
Ayanda B.
Rohnert Park, CA
I've tried many hair dyes that this is a great product it's also a great color this 4ch medium chocolate brown is a beautiful brown with a gorgeous under red tone I have used it many times and I'm always happy with the results I have gray hair so it also gives a great gray coverage it also leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth because of the argan oil unlike other hair dyes that leave your hair feeling stripped
Ask a question to the Influenster community...