BY ONE 'N ONLY

One 'n Only Argan Oil Perfect Intensity semi-permanent hair color allows you to produce intense color with explosive shine with no developer required. see more...

• This is really thick and hard to spread. Has anyone tried adding ...1 Answers
  • Any tips on highlights using foil by myself?! Dont want it to loo...3 Answers
Cora L.
I absolutely love this product, I've used many shades and continue to use them to maintain my color. Since, it doesn't require a developer it's gentle on my hair, which is naturally curly, this porous and dry. So this product keeps it nourished and strong! See @Corascreativecorner on IG and YT for tutorials.
One 'n Only Argan Oil Hair Color Perfect Intensity
Janece P.
San Tan Valley
This brand of hair color is by far the best I've used! They smell amazing, and don't leave my hair a frizzy untamed mess. Usually with hair dye as well, they tend to fade quickly, however these colors last months through multiple washes. They also don't stain your tub/shower when you wash your hair, so that's definitely a plus!
Courtney D.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Easy to apply product, however it is very messy. Ended up all over my bathroom. The color is super vibrant for a pastel color and is not pastel until about 2 washes after. The reason why I gave it two stars was because after 2-3 weeks the color it is fading into is unattractive. It's a gross blue/green. I have no idea how to get the rest of the color out because it is very stubborn. I would not recommend this product.
Dominique N.
I was looking for a lilac wash out color and this is the perfect one for me! It's very easy to apply, straight out the bottle no mixing with other products. It gives a nice vibrant lilac color and fades very slow and evenly. Definitely worth the price! Will continue to use and recommend!
Tracy G.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I mixed this color with the neon purple and came out with a vibrant purple color that I love!!!! It does not dry out my hair but my hair did feel porous after dying it. I deep conditioned when I showered and skipped the shampoo twice and it feels softer than it has ever felt before. I have curly 3b hair and it tends to be dry and frizzy anyway, so I do not hold this against the dye, however but against my hair. The color does not wash out in the shower and I have seen no fading, or bleeding onto my pillow or clothes. I would suggest this brand for someone who wants a more permanent color as they can be hard to get out of your hair. I have read other reviews where people have said that it is hard to apply but I found it incredibly easy.
Elizabeth C.
Rosalia, WA
I am normally a light brown, & I bleached my hair with the intention of going light lilac. The dye is ready to go, all you have to do is apply it to dry hair. I found it to be a little hard to apply myself. It is really thick & hard to spread with gloves. You can leave it on up to 30 minutes to get what shade you want. It will take on different hues depending on how much your hair is bleached. There was minimal smell & I didn't find it irritating. It rinsed easy & fast. It does lose color with washing, but it states it is only for 6 - 8 shampoos. I have found that it is fading evenly & still looks nice. I read a tip to comb product through hair to ends. This is highly recommended.
Cayci V.
Clinton, TN
Great color. Long lasting light purple shade. I get mine at Sally’s and they always seem to have a sale on them. Absolutely Beautiful
Katherine G.
Austin , TX
Amazing product, excellent Brand very reputable highly recommended. I use it all the time
Miranda C.
Sudbury
This is a very good product. A very reasonable price at sallys. The end result was what i wanted but the only thing was it only lasted maybe 4-5 washes before it really faded, but as it is not expensive to buy its not too bad
Erin E.
Toronto, Ontario
I normally use Joico colour when dying my hair fashion shades, but this was recommended to me since my hair is a little fried from the bleaching. I went from sunset hair (top to bottom: blue, fushia, orange, yellow) to lilac, I was this shade before. After bleach bathing my hair the ends were still a little orange, but I applied the dye anyway. I left it on for more than the 30 recommended because it's a direct dye and oil - it couldn't really hurt.

After rinsing it out the colour is mostly even, the ends a bit pinker (though I am not surprised), the oil in the dye left my hair feeling nice and soft. My only complaint was the smell of the product.
Any tips on highlights using foil by myself?! Dont want it to look odd around my face and wanna keep the blonde bangs
Elizabeth C.
Rosalia, WA
This is really thick and hard to spread. Has anyone tried adding a little water? Will it mess up the results?