BY ONE 'N ONLY

One 'n Only Argan Oil Perfect Intensity semi-permanent hair color allows you to produce intense color with explosive shine with no developer required. see more...

• Can I still use developer in emerald green color, although it's n...2 Answers
  • I just bought som one 'n only argan oil hair color. The instructi...1 Answers
Katey M.
Des Moines, WA
I love this color! Applies well, last long, my only downside is that is faded out to a blue but that’s okay cause it looks like it’s on purpose! Also this specific brand I feel you can leave on hair for quite a while and get away with it. It doesn’t really hurt your hair ! I love it!
tay f.
Flint, MI
This gave my hair a beautiful deep emerald green color that I fell in love with. It fades out to a tealish blue color that’s also very beautiful. The color is just what I thought it would be! I think I will continue using this brand for my hair. It kept it nice and soft as well!
Brie S.
Louisville , KY
I had tried green dye many years ago by a leading brand and it just didn't turn out well. I tried a few other colors from this brand And loved the results so much I decided to try the green. It turned out amazing and lasted a very long time. Even after it faded a bit it still looked good. I will see if I have a picture to share.
Lea R.
Big Sur, CA
I usually used Manic Panic but my local Sally’s didn’t carry this rich green that I was looking for. Saw this and have been hooked since my first try. My favorite hair color by far, hold very well and the fade has been only slight for me. My hair is a colored dark brown that I put some 20v lightener on for maybe ten minutes to get some hair subtlety lighter than the rest so the green would blend in softer. Loved the results and will be rebuying.
Alyxandra P.
I am really happy with this product! I used this and manic panic's electric lizard to do a cool green ombre and it turned out great. I had been coloring my hair blue for a while with Ion's dye and I wanted a change but they didn't have a shade of green I liked, so I decided to try this. It's not super thick like I expected so I didn't have to mix it with conditioner. It kind of smells like old fancy perfume that my grandmother used to wear and that's not necessarily a bad thing but it did kind of bug me towards the end of the process. I gave it only 4 stars because I've only washed my hair three times and it's faded into some weird blue ish color, super uneven (plus now I look like I belong at a seahawks game)
Kelsey H.
Hermitage, TN
Is semi permanent hair dye works very well when paired up against other semipermanent hair dyes. Personally my hair is very thin I don't need a lot of shampoo or conditioner regularly to get the job done, so when I saw this on the shelf I considered only getting one box to do my whole head. Good thing that I did not get one box because I needed to as the tubes do not contain enough for person thin hair person to cover their entire head. As well as Fade goes I would say this color stays on bright for about two days and begins to fade and disappeared over the span of a week and a half. I give it four stars because the color was bright and exactly what I wanted! And the price was pretty good for the product considering. My hair felt wonderful because of the added Argan Oil. Almost like I had used a hair mask, and it smells incredible!!
Chelsea K.
Okay, so I am absolutely in love with this brand, this exact product in particular.
I have tried so many green hair colours that haven't exactly performed to my liking, so trying out this product was a huge shot in the dark. I had heard so many good things about it, so I decided why not give it a try?

All I can say is - I was absolutely ASTONISHED.
The intensity of this colour is incredible. It's the perfect deep green with an extra shine, just like an emerald! The colour lasted for at least a month and a half, which really pleased me. I recommend any of their hair colours to anyone who is looking to go crazy yet wants their colour to not fade so quickly.
Julia A.
CHAPMANVILLE, WV
I absolutely love this hair dye. My mom uses the one of the black or brown hair dyes and decided to give the green a try and I was not disappointed. It is not messy at all. It didn't really stain my face like all the other dyes I've used did and when I wash it out it doesn't get everywhere. It only really washes out when you use shampoo not like the other dyes when you wash your hair and it comes out when you use shampoo and conditioner. It's just all around amazing hair dye.
Ylenia E.
I used this recently and I'm so happy with the results. I definitely recommend getting the hair as light as possible in order to have the bright emerald green shown on the box. With help and advice from a color consultant at Sally's Beauty supplies, she gave me the right bleaching steps. Once that was over, coloring was a piece of cake! Bonus: The product had a great scent! I'm definitely going to use this brand again.
Rachel M.
Kennesaw, GA
I've been dreaming of beautiful green hair for a while now. I finally bit the bullet and purchased it at Sally's.

My hair has been a dirty blonde for 6 months or so. I didn't lighten it for the product because I'm trying to not damage my hair.

This product was easy to apply and didn't smell weird which is a plus. This is my 3rd day with it in and there's not an ounce of fading. I love the way it turned out.
Can I still use developer in emerald green color, although it's not needed?
Aspasia C.
Fort Campbell, KY
I just bought som one 'n only argan oil hair color. The instructions say to prelighten your hair. I have light brown hair. Is it necessary to prelighten or can i just color?