BY ONE 'N ONLY

One 'n Only Argan Oil Perfect Intensity semi-permanent hair color allows you to produce intense color with explosive shine with no developer required. see more...

• Can I still use developer in emerald green color, althoug...2 Answers
  • I just bought som one 'n only argan oil hair color. The i...1 Answers
Jay J.
Fresno
This brand is one of my all time favorite hair color brands. This green is beautiful. And the plus side is it lasts incredibly long. I do recommend going as blonde as you can to get the color to pop. I only went about hay/straw blonde and the green was beautiful. Keep in mind I did use sulfate free products in my hair to help maintain the color but even with that being said I only needed to touch up the roots every month and a half or so. Not to mention I still added heat to my hair and the color still held up. There’s no harsh smell to the dye and it isn’t as damaging as some hair dyes. The only thing is that this color is SUPER hard to remove. I had to bleach it twice to completely remove the green. I’ve used this brand as my hair dye choice for the past year and a half. I highly recommend it.
Katelyn K.
Fostoria
I used this color on my hair for about a year and I absolutely loved it. Even once it faded, it faded to such a pretty color that I was never in a rush to touch up my hair. It never ever made my hair feel damaged, and always gave me the nicest color result. I would get compliments on my hair color every single time I left my house when it was this color. I’ve been considering going back to it for a while. I think when I get sick of my current hair color and start craving a change again, I’ll most likely go back to green. And if I do, I will most definitely use this product to do so. :)
Kimberly G.
Colorado
This is currently my favorite hair dye. The color turned out vibrant and lasted longer than other brands I've used. After using the dye, hair starts to feel better than ever. Meeting it feels more silky smooth and let like hay.
Katey M.
Des Moines, WA
I love this color! Applies well, last long, my only downside is that is faded out to a blue but that’s okay cause it looks like it’s on purpose! Also this specific brand I feel you can leave on hair for quite a while and get away with it. It doesn’t really hurt your hair ! I love it!
tay f.
Flint, MI
This gave my hair a beautiful deep emerald green color that I fell in love with. It fades out to a tealish blue color that’s also very beautiful. The color is just what I thought it would be! I think I will continue using this brand for my hair. It kept it nice and soft as well!
Brie S.
Louisville, KY
I had tried green dye many years ago by a leading brand and it just didn't turn out well. I tried a few other colors from this brand And loved the results so much I decided to try the green. It turned out amazing and lasted a very long time. Even after it faded a bit it still looked good. I will see if I have a picture to share.
Lea R.
Big Sur, CA
I usually used Manic Panic but my local Sally’s didn’t carry this rich green that I was looking for. Saw this and have been hooked since my first try. My favorite hair color by far, hold very well and the fade has been only slight for me. My hair is a colored dark brown that I put some 20v lightener on for maybe ten minutes to get some hair subtlety lighter than the rest so the green would blend in softer. Loved the results and will be rebuying.
Alyxandra P.
I am really happy with this product! I used this and manic panic's electric lizard to do a cool green ombre and it turned out great. I had been coloring my hair blue for a while with Ion's dye and I wanted a change but they didn't have a shade of green I liked, so I decided to try this. It's not super thick like I expected so I didn't have to mix it with conditioner. It kind of smells like old fancy perfume that my grandmother used to wear and that's not necessarily a bad thing but it did kind of bug me towards the end of the process. I gave it only 4 stars because I've only washed my hair three times and it's faded into some weird blue ish color, super uneven (plus now I look like I belong at a seahawks game)
Kelsey H.
Hermitage, TN
Is semi permanent hair dye works very well when paired up against other semipermanent hair dyes. Personally my hair is very thin I don't need a lot of shampoo or conditioner regularly to get the job done, so when I saw this on the shelf I considered only getting one box to do my whole head. Good thing that I did not get one box because I needed to as the tubes do not contain enough for person thin hair person to cover their entire head. As well as Fade goes I would say this color stays on bright for about two days and begins to fade and disappeared over the span of a week and a half. I give it four stars because the color was bright and exactly what I wanted! And the price was pretty good for the product considering. My hair felt wonderful because of the added Argan Oil. Almost like I had used a hair mask, and it smells incredible!!
Chelsea K.
Okay, so I am absolutely in love with this brand, this exact product in particular.
I have tried so many green hair colours that haven't exactly performed to my liking, so trying out this product was a huge shot in the dark. I had heard so many good things about it, so I decided why not give it a try?

All I can say is - I was absolutely ASTONISHED.
The intensity of this colour is incredible. It's the perfect deep green with an extra shine, just like an emerald! The colour lasted for at least a month and a half, which really pleased me. I recommend any of their hair colours to anyone who is looking to go crazy yet wants their colour to not fade so quickly.
Can I still use developer in emerald green color, although it's not needed?
Aspasia C.
Fort Campbell, KY
I just bought som one 'n only argan oil hair color. The instructions say to prelighten your hair. I have light brown hair. Is it necessary to prelighten or can i just color?