BY ONE 'N ONLY

One 'n Only Argan Oil Perfect Intensity semi-permanent hair color allows you to produce intense color with explosive shine with no developer required. see more...

Andrea M.
Visalia , CA
This hair dye works good for my hair especially is super hard to strip I’m currently trying to rid my blue hair but I can not get the green tones out would recommend if your staying at blue hair for a while
Liza F.
Park Ridge , IL
Leaves my hair super soft. Extremely long lasting, I was so surprised by how long their aqua stayed in my hair! doesn't smell bad. Pretty easy to use for people who are beginners or intermediate with hair coloring. Of course pros can use it too, I just want to emphasize that it's a very consumer accessible product. If you're debating between a semi permanent from one n only and for example manic panic, opt for this one!
Ralyn E.
Pocatello, ID
So, I favor blues/reals and have almost always used SOME version of blue/teal when dying my hair fantasy colors. But I've NEVER encountered a teal like this! It's the perfect blend--not to blue, not to green but a beautiful in between! And it smells amazing, like grape jelly so huge pro there! Usually hair dye stinks so the scent is nice. Super easy to apply and AMAZING color pay off! You need this color in your life! It's currently in my hair, along with a purple and man, it is the most stunning color combo I've ever done!
Courtney H.
I absolutely loved the way my hair looked when I used this. The color always turned out so vibrant, and it also made my hair very soft. The fading was minimal. I will say that if my hair was wet it would stain my pillow and such but that was the only down fall.

In the picture I used pastel aqua on the top and teal on the bottom.

☺️💫💕
Meghan B.
This hair color is vibrant!!! I loved how my electric teal turned out! I would give this color a 5 but it stained a few pillows, necklines, and my skin in some spots. Washes out but comes back when I wear my hair down after its freshly dyed. Next I'm going for pink and I'll be using their product again. It was BOGO last time and each pack lasted me 2 months each. That's 4 months of color for like 12 bucks. Can't beat it.
Sarah F.
Chesapeake, VA
Love love love this. I got my hair done at a salon and the teal she used wasn't very vibrant so I ultimately bleached it out and used this. So bright and lasts a long time. Smells good and not like chemicals. Also really easy to apply.
Angela W.
Ypsilanti, MI
I absolutely adore this. I used the Ion Brilliance until they discontinued the teal, then tried this brand's teal, and will never go back. The color is super vibrant, and it lasts a lot longer than ion did. (over two months, using cool water and washing 2x a week)
jacquelin h.
Saucier, MS
I used this the chocolate it has lasted me a while not like other products where the gray comes back in a week or so love this product also made my hair look shiny and healthy
Dayin L.
This "semi permanent" dye did not last nearly as long as others I have tried. I did really enjoy the color its self. I will not re purchase.
Erica R.
Sault Sainte Marie
For the last 3 years I have gone between teal and green and this dye is bulletproof...especially the teal. It fades evenly and I find that I can go 2 months without touching up. I've had people ask me what dye I used after 3 months without dying it (i was in school and too busy).