Hair CareHair ColorOne 'n Only
Argan Oil Hair Color Perfect Intensity

One 'n Only Argan Oil Hair Color Perfect Intensity

by One 'n Only

One 'n Only Argan Oil Perfect Intensity semi-permanent hair color allows you to produce intense color with explosive shine with no developer required.

Looking for a purple dye that lasts a decent amount of time and doesn't rub off onto clothes / bedding etc is this the one im looking for or does my search continue???
My hair is currently a strawberry blondeish color, do you think I will have to lighten it when using blue and teal in this brand?
Over time does this product damage your hair? I have 4c kinky hair and I’m thinking about trying a safe dye to change up my style.
Start your review of One 'n Only Argan Oil Hair Color Perfect Intensity!
How would you rate this product?
Katie C.
Overall one of the top purple hair dyes that I would use! This dye is super moisturizing because it has the argan oil in the formula as well as it is long lasting. With using this dye the color would last for me about two months of washing my hair every three days. Another great thing is that for the price you get double the applications of what you would normally get in say one box of Ion brilliance semi-permanent hair dye. This box is about equal to what you get in a jar of manic panic but is sold for only $6.50 compared to the $10.99 that I have seen the manic panic at.
Brooke G.
Austell, GA
One 'n Only Argan Oil Hair Color Perfect Intensity uploaded by Brooke G.
One 'n Only Argan Oil Hair Color Perfect Intensity uploaded by Brooke G.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I have been using this for years now it’s he best fir home hair color. Definitely the healthiest option I’ve found and a lot of damage I had from previous products has grown out since switching to this. I use HL11 and a 40 developer and I get told all the time how pretty my blonde is.
maria R.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
First time using this color and I'm pleased with the results my hair is shiny and the color was true to the swatch. The tubes are large which is great but very bendable. Its the best I've tried lately and I would repurchase.it was gentle on my hair left a nice shimmer. one 'n only® Argan Oil Restorative Mask I used the mask prior to color I couldn't find my actual shade That I used Neutral High Rubio however I used lower volume developer for a nice medium neutral shade
Alexis M.
Saint Clair
One 'n Only Argan Oil Hair Color Perfect Intensity uploaded by Alexis M.
Long lasting semi permanent hair dye that deposits a bright bold color. not as conditioning as others but the color lasts longer and fades nicer. this color faded to a nice pink silver.
Amber M.
One 'n Only Argan Oil Hair Color Perfect Intensity uploaded by Amber M.
The only hair dye I will use on my purple hair. Been using it for 3+ years now. I swear its what has kept my hair healthy this entire time. After all the bleaching, my hair is shiny, soft, and looks amazing! Love it!!
Christie S.
I've been using this for a while now to keep my hair purple! It's gentle enough that I can use it every 2 weeks. I get it at Sally's & 1 tube usually lasts me a couple months. I have really long hair to my waist. It's only about $10 and Sally's usually has a sale on it. I like that it's a cream also. Doesn't just run off your hands.
Gabriella J.
One 'n Only Argan Oil Hair Color Perfect Intensity uploaded by Gabriella J.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this line of color I've used both the purple and the green and they both were great. The color was conditioning and long lasting as well. Also a great dye to add to your conditioner to keep the color fresh. This is definitely something I purchase regularly. One 'n Only Argan Oil Hair Color Perfect Intensity Emerald Green
April A.
Red Springs, NC
One 'n Only Argan Oil Hair Color Perfect Intensity uploaded by April A.
One 'n Only Argan Oil Hair Color Perfect Intensity Emerald Green I’ve been wearing this color for 3 years now love it and it lasts longer than any other I’ve tried, only $8 at Sally’s.
Vianney J.
El Paso, TX
One 'n Only Argan Oil Hair Color Perfect Intensity uploaded by Vianney J.
One 'n Only Argan Oil Hair Color Perfect Intensity uploaded by Vianney J.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Since I dye my hair magenta I am always looking for color depositing products that are semi permanent & less damaging than permanent color. I decided to give it a try and was an EPIC FAIL. It did not deposit not even a 1% of color in my faded strawberry blonde mid to long ends. Apart from the total failure to deposit any color IT STINKS! My hair an a terrible pungent smell for a few days that I could not get out. Do not buy this product, there are a lot of better alternatives out there. One 'n Only Argan Oil Hair Color Perfect Intensity
Nicole M.
Jasper, AL
I purchased this product to color a clients hair. The product mixed very well and colored very evenly. Her hair remained healthy & shiny. I was very pleased at the large amount of product in each tube. I will purchase this product again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...