Hair CareHair ColorDemi-Permanent Hair ColorOne 'n Only
Argan Oil Hair Color Demi-Permanent Glossing Cream #5CH Light Chocolate Brown

by One 'n Only

One 'n Only Argan Oil Hair Color Demi-Permanent Glossing Cream refreshes color, locks in moisture, instantly smoothes the cuticle and improves elasticity.
Start your review of One 'n Only Argan Oil Hair Color Demi-Permanent Glossing Cream #5CH Light Chocolate Brown!
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
For just a demi-permanent color product, it’s insane how underrated this dye is. I would use this when I need a break from my light hair color or in between bleaching depending on how my brassy my hair is. It's a healthier approach for a temporary dye without drying it out completely. They recommend to use an activating lotion but I mixed this in with a vol 10 developer and it works fine. It’s creamy, covers entire hair easily, doesn't smell like chemicals and gives a bit of a shiny finish. As far as how long it last, well, it last pretty dang long. Probably can last 2-3 months depending on the washes. Plus, I shower in hot water and it wouldn't go away! But here's the thing (yes there's a thing) it looks way darker than the sample and the color on the box. Personally, I don't like super dark hair on myself, but I would definitely try out other colors from them just because of the positives.
Irene D.
Sacramento, CA
Love this super conditioning hair color with argon oil leaves my hair feeling shiny and soft after coloring
Linnea A.
Galesburg
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Great color coverage, but what really turned me on to this brand is the addition of the argan oil- it really makes a difference in protecting my hair from damage during the dying process. They have a pretty impressive range of shades, even for the semi-permanents. I keep going back to this brand and am happy every single time.
savannah B.
8108C laredo ave biloxi ms
Only used it once to cover red. It was OK. It bled out pretty quick & didn't stay shiny like I expected it to having argan oil in it...
Pegz68 L.
S El Monte, CA
I use this product in addition to the permanent version. I will dye my hair for a few cycles and then come about the third cycle/dye job, I put a demi permanent for the glossy effect. My hair looks super healthy and shiny after.
Beth C.
Easy to ise, simple and never causes me an allergic reaction. I sometimes mix a brown with an auburn shade. It's very affordable, almost nothing in this line costs over $9. The neon shades I did find washed out very quickly.
Shannon S.
Glenshaw, PA
This color is beautiful and makes my hair look so shiny and feel so smooth. This is a great product for someone without grays who wants a rich deep brown color without overly damaging your hair. I get so many compliments when I use this product!
Victoria G.
Rncho Cordova, CA
I feel like my hair is so much healthier after dying it with this product. My hair is super shiny and healthy looking. The color lasts about a month for me, but after using several different brands they don't compare to this. I pair this with the same brand of shampoo and conditioner as well.
Queencastle B.
I love this product and the colors are wonderful and get the developer product helps hold color
Brittany T.
Myrtle Creek, OR
I just bought three of these in different colors none of the colors turned out like i expected but it didnt make my hair feel damnaged after
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Heather W.
Pevely, MO
il y a 3 ans
skylar P. il y a 3 ans
demi permanent hair colors fade out of the hair naturally; and are perfect for wanting to try new colors! it will last probably 2-4 weeks depending on how much you wash your hair, but if you want it to last a while i would suggest permanent, but with permanent it’s very hard to keep up with because of the growth line it leaves.