BeautyHairHair ColorOne 'n Only
Argan Oil Hair Color Demi-Permanent Glossing Cream #4R Medium Red Brown

by One 'n Only

One 'n Only Argan Oil Hair Color Demi-Permanent Glossing Cream refreshes color, locks in moisture, instantly smoothes the cuticle and improves elasticity.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of One 'n Only Argan Oil Hair Color Demi-Permanent Glossing Cream #4R Medium Red Brown!
Jessenia M.
Holbrook, NY
Review for: One 'n Only Argan Oil Hair Color Demi-Permanent Glossing Cream #4R Medium Red Brown
Me encanta, lo he usado dos veces. No ha dejado mi cabello reseco, ni tampoco ha causado ningún tipo de daño ñ.
Kacey G.
Louisville, KY
Review for: One 'n Only Argan Oil Hair Color Demi-Permanent Glossing Cream #5RG Light Tangerine Brown
I have nothing bad to say about this brand. They’re just the best in their market. I love it, I love everything about this brand.
Michaela B.
One n only is my go-to for hair colors. The whole RG line is perfect for getting a fabulous ginger hair color. I’m almost exclusively brand loyal to one n only for my permanent and demi permanent colors.

Looking for your answer?