Hair CareHair ColorDemi-Permanent Hair ColorOne 'n Only
Argan Oil Hair Color Demi-Permanent Glossing Cream #10A Lightest Ash Blonde

by One 'n Only

One 'n Only Argan Oil Hair Color Demi-Permanent Glossing Cream refreshes color, locks in moisture, instantly smoothes the cuticle and improves elasticity.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of One 'n Only Argan Oil Hair Color Demi-Permanent Glossing Cream #10A Lightest Ash Blonde!
How would you rate this product?
Kellie H.
Coatesville, PA
My hair is naturally a medium ash blonde. This color made my hair soft and gave it shine, but it kept turning my roots a grayish-blue. To avoid the gray hues, I tried applying a thin layer of coconut oil on my roots before application, and it worked. You can also apply coconut oil overnight and wash out in the morning to remove the gray-blue, as needed.
erin. L.
Eastsound, WA
The ONLY blonde I use! I have tried every shade of blonde from, ion, wella, etc, and none beat the results of this one! I went brown with box dye (bad idea) and tried so many blondes because I didnt want to use bleach. I finally found this one which got me back to my bright, almost platinum blonde!
Nikki H.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Love this hair color. It conditioned my hair pretty nicely. It lightens extremely well. Make other colors blend easily. And you can put the lid back on if you don’t use it all and save it for root touch up. I would highly recommend
Quinn H.
Bakersfield
I like the fact that it's Demi and gave my hair a healthier shine; I mixed it per instructions and it turned my hair a bluish color. Not just a hint of blue, but a bluish grey blonde. I'm going to give it one more try with either a shorter set time and/or lower volume (maybe 5?) to see if it looks nicer. I've got fine hair, so the alkalinity of the permanent toners (Wella, Ion, etc.) only last a week or two at most (that's using purple shampoo and/or conditioner in between and hydrating occasionally with coconut oil.) It opens the hair follicle too much and the hair doesn't hold on to that awesome Wella T18. Hoping this one will look better for me once I tweak the set time and/or volume. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Emily G.
I absolutely loved this line! I used this line four couple years and the color results were so beautiful! I would improve this product by making it last longer in hair. It exceeded my expectations!
Sarah S.
Anaheim , CA
Love this brand and this hair dye! It works so good. Last forever in my hair and comes in a huge variety of general colors as well as neon and rainbow colors! Super affordable! One of my favorite hair dyes for sure

Looking for your answer?