BeautyHairHair ColorOne 'n Only
Argan Oil Hair Color Demi-Permanent #10A Lightest Ash Blonde

One 'n Only Argan Oil Hair Color Demi-Permanent #10A Lightest Ash Blonde

by One 'n Only

Rich, brilliant permanent hair color crafted in Italy Infused with 100% argan oil for smoothness and shine Fade resistant, vibrant, luminous color Advanced micro-pigments migrate deep into the hair shaft to deliver true, rich, accurate tones 100 % Gray Coverage Consistent, fade-resistant performance Hydrates, restores & strengthens the hair Explosive shine, silky feel and a rich, soft texture 2 full applications in every tube Cruelty free Key Benefits: Instantly smoothes the cuticle and improves elasticity Nourishes, repairs & locks in moisture Provides long-lasting, luminous color Contains precious argan oil Rich gray coverage Usage Tips: Determine the natural depth or level of the hair. Next, determine the percentage of gray. Determine the desired level and shade. The mixing ration is 1:2 (1 part color for 2 parts developer). Use 10 Volume developer for deposit only or 1 level of lift; 20 Volume developer for 2 levels of lift; 30 Volume developer for 3 levels of lift; 40 Volume developer for 4 levels of lift. Application: wearing plastic gloves, mix a tint brush (or mix color with developer in an applicator bottle, shaking gently). Apply color using tint brush or applicator bottle. Processing time: 45 minutes for maximum gray coverage. 30 minutes for standard application; Application for hair that has not been color. Section hair into 4 sections from ear to ear and down the center. Take ½-inch sections and apply color starting ½ inch away from the scalp. Apply color to the shaft of the hair. (Note: if the ends are porous, don't bring color through to them). Continue to do this until all four sections are completed. Process for 15 minutes. Then, apply color to the root area. Process for an addition 15 minutes (total processing time of 30 minutes). For gray coverage, process for 45 minutes. Once the hair color has processed, rinse, shampoo and condition. Retouch application: Section the hair into four sections and apply color to re-growth area. Process for 30 minutes. If you are covering gray, process for 45 minutes. To refresh previously colored hair, work the remainder of the color through the ends and process for up to 5 minutes before the end of processing time. Once the hair color has processed, rinse, shampoo and conditioner. Wait one week after a straightening or a perm to color. PRO TIP: ""Chocolate Mousse€ Who doesn't like Chocolate? Enhance your hair color with a lighter or deeper chocolate tone that complements the shade of your current hair color.   If your natural hair color is dark or medium brown use: Formula 1 oz. 3CH Dark Chocolate Brown 2 oz. One €˜n Only„¢ Argan Oil 20 Volume Developer If your natural hair color is medium to light brown use: Formula 1 oz. 4CH Medium Chocolate Brown 2 oz. One €˜n Only„¢ Argan Oil 20 Volume Developer If your natural hair color is to light brown to dark blonde use: Formula 1 oz. 5CH Light Chocolate Brown 2 oz. One €˜n Only„¢ Argan Oil 20 Volume Developer First Time Application Section the hair into 4 equal sections for easier application. Take ½€ inch sections and apply color starting ½ inch away from the scalp down the shaft of the hair. Continue to add color until all four sections are completed. Process for 15 minutes. Apply reminder of color at the scalp area and process for an additional 30 minutes. For gray coverage, process for a total of 45 minutes. Rinse, shampoo and condition using One €˜n Only„¢ Argan Oil Moisture Repair Shampoo and Conditioner. Re-touch Application Section the hair and apply the color directly to the new growth. Process 30 minutes. For gray coverage, process 45 minutes. To refresh previously colored hair, apply the remainder of the color through the ends and process up to 5 minutes. Rinse, shampoo and condition using One €˜n Only„¢ Argan Oil Moisture Repair Shampoo and Conditioner. "

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of One 'n Only Argan Oil Hair Color Demi-Permanent #10A Lightest Ash Blonde!
Kellie H.
Coatesville, PA
My hair is naturally a medium ash blonde. This color made my hair soft and gave it shine, but it kept turning my roots a grayish-blue. To avoid the gray hues, I tried applying a thin layer of coconut oil on my roots before application, and it worked. You can also apply coconut oil overnight and wash out in the morning to remove the gray-blue, as needed.
erin. L.
Eastsound, WA
The ONLY blonde I use! I have tried every shade of blonde from, ion, wella, etc, and none beat the results of this one! I went brown with box dye (bad idea) and tried so many blondes because I didnt want to use bleach. I finally found this one which got me back to my bright, almost platinum blonde!
Nikki H.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Love this hair color. It conditioned my hair pretty nicely. It lightens extremely well. Make other colors blend easily. And you can put the lid back on if you don’t use it all and save it for root touch up. I would highly recommend
Crystal H.
China Grove
This is my first time using this brand. My hair turned a beautiful ash blonde. People think my blonde is natural and not fake.
Quinn H.
Bakersfield
I like the fact that it's Demi and gave my hair a healthier shine; I mixed it per instructions and it turned my hair a bluish color. Not just a hint of blue, but a bluish grey blonde. I'm going to give it one more try with either a shorter set time and/or lower volume (maybe 5?) to see if it looks nicer. I've got fine hair, so the alkalinity of the permanent toners (Wella, Ion, etc.) only last a week or two at most (that's using purple shampoo and/or conditioner in between and hydrating occasionally with coconut oil.) It opens the hair follicle too much and the hair doesn't hold on to that awesome Wella T18. Hoping this one will look better for me once I tweak the set time and/or volume. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Emily G.
I absolutely loved this line! I used this line four couple years and the color results were so beautiful! I would improve this product by making it last longer in hair. It exceeded my expectations!
Sarah S.
Anaheim , CA
Love this brand and this hair dye! It works so good. Last forever in my hair and comes in a huge variety of general colors as well as neon and rainbow colors! Super affordable! One of my favorite hair dyes for sure
Alycia H.
Virginia Bch, VA
This hair dye is beautiful. My hair turned a beautiful ash blonde without feeling damaged. My hair had a nice shine after using this product.
Lynsie E.
Stitzer, WI
Had pretty good results with this. Definitely helped tone down some brassiness, which was the goal. Easy to use and pleasant smell.

Looking for your answer?