Hair CareHair ColorOne 'n Only
Argan Oil Hair Color 8N Light Natural Blonde

One 'N Only Argan Oil Hair Color 8N Light Natural Blonde

by One 'n Only

One 'n Only Argan Oil Hair Color for intense color and shine, superior conditioning, and 100% gray coverage.

One 'N Only Argan Oil Hair Color 8N Light Natural Blonde ? Does anyone have any application advice for using this product on oneself? Feeling nervous about my first try at self application with this product. Does it blend in easily? Thanks! UPDATE: Application was easy, and the product blended well resulting in a natural looking tone.
Start your review of One 'N Only Argan Oil Hair Color 8N Light Natural Blonde!
Amber M.
Arcata, CA
Fantastic coverage, easy to mix, blends into hair well, and no terrible smell. I really like that I'm able to customize the color so easily to get a soft, natural shade. Color actually turned out better than expected. Will definitely buy this again!
Amy V.
firestone
One 'N Only Argan Oil Hair Color 8N Light Natural Blonde uploaded by Amy V.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
This product is great! I needed to tone down my blonde hair and got 8n and it worked great! I used a 20 developer and I have been highlighting my hair a while so I do know how to highlight and lo light so it won’t bleed. I’m no pro but trial and error and I’m so glad I tried this brand. You get a ton of product for the price. I only used maybe 1 oz because I just wanted to add some brown here and there. This color did not make my hair feel like straw. It felt really hydrated afterwards. I’d highly suggest this hair color brand. Pic is showing blonde to added low lights.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amber M.