BY ONE 'N ONLY

One 'n Only Argan Oil Hair Color for intense color and shine, superior conditioning, and 100% gray coverage. see more...

Bailey B.
Marshfield, MO
I purchased this for a shadow root affect on a level 10 bleached blonde hair. The color barely picked up and was a lot lighter than I expected, especially compared to the color swatches i looked at. I did like the way it left me hair feeling healthy without a harsh chemical smell. I would purchase this brand again I will just be going darker.
Ashley W.
Wichita, KS
Great ingredients, hydrates my hair, adds so much shine all while dying my hair. Their dyes are my favorite because they truly make your hair look natural.