BY ONE 'N ONLY

One 'n Only Argan Oil Hair Color for intense color and shine, superior conditioning, and 100% gray coverage. see more...

• I have been looking for something to help with my hair to...3 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good color that will fully cove...2 Answers
  • for what is good?1 Answers
Alexis R.
Franklin, NC
This is my go to hair colorūüėć the 4ch is pretty dark, which is what I wanted, and the test swatch was an accurate representation. My hair has felt healthier since dying it with this argan oil color! I will definitely continue buying and using it. Perfect fall brown!
Frangely T.
Coral Springs, FL
My mom is a hairstylist and does her magic at our home, so whenever I'm feeling adventurous, I ask her to dye or highlight my hair. She uses these hair dyes and they never fail to do a great job! I love how it looks on my curly hair.
Emily L.
Sparks, NV
This is the ultimate... gentle (any dying is harmful to your hair) hair dye aside from henna... but it's an overall great brand to use. Try and use this with same developer and products, it works best used this way. It leaves your hair (I have curly island hair so moisturizing/condition is essential) silky and moisturized. The color lasts for a long time as well, it all depends on how much you wash you hair, but for the price, you get a lot of product and great results. I recently tried to lift my hair 4 levels and quickly decided against it and added this brand in 4N natural brown, and it put my hair back to normal.
Cassidy M.
Sound Beach, NY
I actually use 3CH now which is darker and I love it. I only need a ten volume developer with it and it comes out fabulous, the time I get from this color is really nice and I almost want to say unique. I wasn't too much more than other colors ive tried and well worth it.
Erica G.
Woodland, CA
I just used this one n only Argan Oil hair color for the first time. I am happy with the color (I used dark chocolate brown). I was originally going to use the ion color brand as it is rated so highly here but the associate at Sally's recommended this one bc it warmer and I wouldn't have to mix colors to highlight my hairs natural red undertones. The color is rich and warm as described. It made my hair soft and the smell was not over powering. The only problem I had was that it burned my scalp horribly. But I have had that happen at the salon too but beware of you have a sensitive scalp.
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
I was so Leary to use a color that wasn't professional. These color watches from one n only looked so pretty this 4CH brown is Actully my favorite from the line. It offers a color that i couldn't quite get without mixing in other lines. It does pull warm! So if you already pull red/ orange (or that's what you try to avoid when coloring) just know this is a warm color! However these colors do great with fading as in there isn't much noticeable fading what so ever!
Melinda F.
I absolutely love this hair color! I have tried so many brands and colors and have never found one that I love as much as this one!! The color is natural looking and shiny and it lasts longer than others. I am very satisfied with this brand and color and will continue to purchase it!
Ayanda B.
Rohnert Park, CA
I've tried many hair dyes that this is a great product it's also a great color this 4ch medium chocolate brown is a beautiful brown with a gorgeous under red tone I have used it many times and I'm always happy with the results I have gray hair so it also gives a great gray coverage it also leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth because of the argan oil unlike other hair dyes that leave your hair feeling stripped
Damaris G.
I love love this hair color!! I use to use ion that also a good too but this one is wayyy better. The color is bright and your hair is left shiny. The color is actually the one I was looking for. Anyone wanting to try a new hair box color give this one a try, you won't be disappointed!!
Sydney M.
Eureka, KS
I'm not a big fan of store bought colors but this is one of my favorites. It leaves your hair nice and soft: colors are vibrant and true to what they show. They're also very affordable. But if you have thick long hair you need more than one box
Beth M.
I used half of this color along with tobacco brown. I was wondering how do I lighten my hair now after its dark?
Dyess K.
San Antonio, TX
I have been looking for something to help with my hair to color it! I do bleach my hair often and it's super dry but I want to change it to brown. Is this product good by chance?
Devin S.
I have been looking for a good color that will fully cover light blonde hair. Will this work ?
Sophia J.
Everett, MA
I've seen this product used by a few YouTube guru's but I wanted to k ow from us average people if this was a good brand of hair dye?
Maria R.
Has anyone seen this is Spain?