Hair CareHair ColorOne 'n Only
Argan Oil Hair Color 4CH Medium Chocolate Brown

One 'N Only Argan Oil Hair Color 4CH Medium Chocolate Brown

by One 'n Only

One 'n Only Argan Oil Hair Color for intense color and shine, superior conditioning, and 100% gray coverage.

I’ve been trying to find a vegan hair dye to take me from the bright cherry red i am now, to a chocolate brown, ive been really considering this brand but i’ve never used it and i’m not sure how to go about it. Would you guys recommend this for rich colorthat will cover pretty bright colors ?
I have been looking for something to help with my hair to color it! I do bleach my hair often and it's super dry but I want to change it to brown. Is this product good by chance?
I have been looking for a good color that will fully cover light blonde hair. Will this work ?
Start your review of One 'N Only Argan Oil Hair Color 4CH Medium Chocolate Brown!
Ingrid R.
El color es muy bonito,deja muy brilloso el cabello, al igual lo deja hidratado lo cual deja una sensación de suavidad en el cabello, en lo personal me gustó mucho porque no maltrata el cabello resecando lo al contrario,lo deja brilloso y sedoso.
Nayeli Sarahi C.
San Francisco de Campeche
I love, I never thought to find an oil that repairs my hair and to keep my hair straight for a long time
Breyda V.
México
This oil is perfect for my hair makes it loocks healthy and hydrated recommend it more for dry hair is a good treatment
Shelby P.
Humble, TX
One 'N Only Argan Oil Hair Color 4CH Medium Chocolate Brown uploaded by Shelby P.
This has been my go-to permanent hair dye for years now. I usually only use brown so I can’t say for other colors but I love the dark brown and medium chocolate brown. I have medium chocolate brown now :) looks more ashy in photos though.
Jeanette S.
Pontiac, MI
One 'N Only Argan Oil Hair Color 4CH Medium Chocolate Brown uploaded by Jeanette S.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I love how this hair dye left my hair soft silky with no buildup.I will use it again.
Brittney G.
RAYVILLE, LA
One 'N Only Argan Oil Hair Color 4CH Medium Chocolate Brown uploaded by Brittney G.
I'm a sucker for "hidden" colors in my hair (for sake of my job, eyeroll!), so I (almost) always go for 5RV. I use 10 developer to keep my hair dark, but the end result is what you see...dark with a hint of red-purple.
Nicole M.
Jasper, AL
I tried this on a client and I was so suprised at the large amount of color offered in one tube. The product is very easy to use and there are multiple colors to choose from. I will purchase this again!
Alexis R.
Franklin, NC
One 'N Only Argan Oil Hair Color 4CH Medium Chocolate Brown uploaded by Alexis R.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
This is my go to hair color😍 the 4ch is pretty dark, which is what I wanted, and the test swatch was an accurate representation. My hair has felt healthier since dying it with this argan oil color! I will definitely continue buying and using it. Perfect fall brown!
Erica G.
Woodland, CA
I just used this one n only Argan Oil hair color for the first time. I am happy with the color (I used dark chocolate brown). I was originally going to use the ion color brand as it is rated so highly here but the associate at Sally's recommended this one bc it warmer and I wouldn't have to mix colors to highlight my hairs natural red undertones. The color is rich and warm as described. It made my hair soft and the smell was not over powering. The only problem I had was that it burned my scalp horribly. But I have had that happen at the salon too but beware of you have a sensitive scalp.
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
I was so Leary to use a color that wasn't professional. These color watches from one n only looked so pretty this 4CH brown is Actully my favorite from the line. It offers a color that i couldn't quite get without mixing in other lines. It does pull warm! So if you already pull red/ orange (or that's what you try to avoid when coloring) just know this is a warm color! However these colors do great with fading as in there isn't much noticeable fading what so ever!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...