One 'N Only Argan Oil Hair Color 3N Dark Natural Brown uploaded by Rachael A.

BY ONE 'N ONLY

One 'n Only Argan Oil Hair Color for intense color and shine, superior conditioning, and 100% gray coverage. see more...

Samantha C.
Virginia Bch, VA
I use two of these for my long hair and it is always enough color. I’ve also used their other more intense colors and have never been disappointed. I’ve probably been using them for three or four years now on myself at home and it is super easy to use and the color is always reliable.
Michaela C.
Norfolk, VA
Overall I love this hair color product because it leaves my hair silky smooth. The color always lasts long and it comes out a beautiful shade. Although, this particular shade always gave me a red tint... I'm not sure why I've never dyed my hair red before. But aside from that, I totally recommend.
Cassandra P.
This is my favorite brand of dye because it doesn't leave your hair dry and it works great. However, this particular shade doesn't seem to work well with my hair. I tend to get somewhat of a green tint!
Ayanda B.
Rohnert Park, CA
Is an awesome hair color 3 n in this argan oil brand is a great neutral Brown it also has great gray coverage you can go wrong when using this color but also leave your hair feeling very much stress because of The
argan oil
ANDREA P.
The argan oil it's perfect for the fragile and brake hair, I like to use after the shower in AL my hair but if you have a oil hair don't use near the skin only in the middle to the end of hair.
I like this argon oil for my hair .it makes it very soft and manageable .i bought it from sallies .my hair is thick and dark brown and also has a nice scent and is long lasting on my hair until I wash it out
Rachael A.
Clovis, CA
Just dyed my natural blonde hair to this deep brown. my hair came out amazing. the shine is intense. the color is smooth and perfect. love it!
Linoshka C.
Orlando, FL
I love this brand. It's less harmful to you hair and is a long lasting product. Recommend it to the max!!
Shabana I.
Love this brand and this color. Looks so natural and shine. Doesn't feel gross afterwards!
Asmae I.
Las Navas Del Marques(Avila)(Spain)
Me encanta este color es precioso,pero q al fin y al cabo te a cavan de salir cans si
Jadid M.
Jackson Hts, NY
Do they have different colors ? How does it feel the hair after using it ?