BY ONE 'N ONLY

One 'n Only Argan Oil Hair Color for intense color and shine, superior conditioning, and 100% gray coverage. see more...

• Will this really help??1 Answers
  • I didn't try it before, is it good ?2 Answers
  • Would this be a good shade for doing an ombré with dark brown hai...1 Answers
Samantha h.
Biddeford, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
I personal have not used this color however I have used other colors from this line and I think that they are wonderful. It can be bought at the local Sally's and its pretty cheap. Works great for damaged hair and if your looking for a good color with good stain power
Paige W.
Dayton, OH
I love this dye. I have thick curly hair and I was really scared that if I dyed my hair it would get damaged so the sales lady told me to buy this dye it was $5.00 at Sally's and the developer was also $5.00 you have to mix 1 part dye 2 parts developer. I love my hair I did Ombre but because my hair is a really dark brown my hair is a light reddish brown at the ends that looks natural. I dyed my hair twice and I still have some left over. After washing my hair it felt so soft and my curls were actually much easier to manage then before. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who doesn't want to bleach their hair.
Kimberly C.
SPIRO, OK
Haven't tried this color but would love to. I have used the violet brown and it is not damaging to the hair and lasts a long time
Shannon P.
Tinley Park, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently switched dying my hair a bright Ariel color to this beautiful tangerine blonde color. The dye works great. It's always even and not harsh. My hair hasn't felt dry and looks amazing!
Jaclyn H.
This is honestly the best hair dye to use. I love the colors and it's so much more healthier for your hair because it contains argan oil. I love the colors that they offer and it's very affordable and you can buy it at Sally's Beauty Supply Store.
Arianna B.
The argan oil its amazing in too much senses, its good for your hair, skin. But I'm sure that I'm gonna buy this product, i heard so many comments about it
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
I don't have this particular shade, but I love this hair color! One thing to be aware of is that most of the brunette shades run darker than expected. Now that I am lighter I don't seem to have as much problem with the blonde shades in this line being darker than expected. This haircolor makes my hair feel very healthy and shiny and it gives a good gray coverage.
Morgan Rhiana E.
Myrtle Beach, SC
THIS. This color is so rich and slow to fade. Not to mention the immediate silky results
Kacey W.
Baldwinsville, Ny
Beauty Junkie Expert
I went from brown to blonde with this, and it's not as harsh on my hair as others
Emily S.
Pittsburg, TX
I have only ever used this to dye my hair! The colors are amazing and do not fade as quick as others. I have used it at least one or twice a month to keep my red bright. With that being said many people think my hair would a damaged but it is not. My hair is silky and not frizzy because of the oils in this!
Kayla B.
Is this nust to lighten hair or does it also make it silky?
Yasmeen J.
Mississauga , ON
I didn't try it before, is it good ?
Charis  C.
Vacherie, LA
Would this be a good shade for doing an ombré with dark brown hair?
Melissa O.
Middletown, NY
Will this really help??
Do you know where I can buy it ?