BY ONE 'N ONLY

One 'n Only Argan Oil Hair Color for intense color and shine, superior conditioning, and 100% gray coverage. see more...

• Will this really help??1 Answers
  • I didn't try it before, is it good ?2 Answers
  • Would this be a good shade for doing an ombré with dark b...1 Answers
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
I don't have this particular shade, but I love this hair color! One thing to be aware of is that most of the brunette shades run darker than expected. Now that I am lighter I don't seem to have as much problem with the blonde shades in this line being darker than expected. This haircolor makes my hair feel very healthy and shiny and it gives a good gray coverage.
Angel S.
Saint Clair, MO
I found this product at Sally's Beauty Supply. I wanted something to cover the gray better. I have been using this color for over a year and I really like it. I have an ombré hair style so I use this color (usually 3N) to keep up with the gray roots. Matches well with what the beautician uses and doesn't seem to be drying.
Emily S.
Pittsburg, TX
I have only ever used this to dye my hair! The colors are amazing and do not fade as quick as others. I have used it at least one or twice a month to keep my red bright. With that being said many people think my hair would a damaged but it is not. My hair is silky and not frizzy because of the oils in this!
Victoria H.
I have a friend that uses this. She has naturally dark brown on the black side hair and she has gone from brown to blonde hair using this brand! She loves it says that it doesn't feel so harsh on the hair the color lasts too just as the permanent hair dyes do.
Paige W.
Dayton, OH
I love this dye. I have thick curly hair and I was really scared that if I dyed my hair it would get damaged so the sales lady told me to buy this dye it was $5.00 at Sally's and the developer was also $5.00 you have to mix 1 part dye 2 parts developer. I love my hair I did Ombre but because my hair is a really dark brown my hair is a light reddish brown at the ends that looks natural. I dyed my hair twice and I still have some left over. After washing my hair it felt so soft and my curls were actually much easier to manage then before. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who doesn't want to bleach their hair.
Samantha h.
waterboro, ME
I personal have not used this color however I have used other colors from this line and I think that they are wonderful. It can be bought at the local Sally's and its pretty cheap. Works great for damaged hair and if your looking for a good color with good stain power
Jaclyn H.
This is honestly the best hair dye to use. I love the colors and it's so much more healthier for your hair because it contains argan oil. I love the colors that they offer and it's very affordable and you can buy it at Sally's Beauty Supply Store.
Eloisa R.
nampa, idaho
I used a darker color not the blonde and I love it. It makes you hair feel amazing not like after a box dye when you need a ton of conditioner. This has a light nautral feel after using it. I bought it at Sally's beauty supply.. I haven't dyed my hair in over a year because i wanted stay natural after being blonde for awhile and this did the trick. I recommend this product to everyone.
Shannon P.
Tinley Park , IL
I recently switched dying my hair a bright Ariel color to this beautiful tangerine blonde color. The dye works great. It's always even and not harsh. My hair hasn't felt dry and looks amazing!
Arianna B.
The argan oil its amazing in too much senses, its good for your hair, skin. But I'm sure that I'm gonna buy this product, i heard so many comments about it
Yasmeen J.
Mississauga , ON
I didn't try it before, is it good ?
Kayla B.
Is this nust to lighten hair or does it also make it silky?
Melissa O.
Middletown, NY
Will this really help??
Charis  C.
Vacherie, LA
Would this be a good shade for doing an ombré with dark brown hair?
Do you know where I can buy it ?