BY ONE 'N ONLY

One 'n Only Argan Oil Dry Scalp Treatment is effectively formulated to help combat dry scalp. see more...

Hailey A.
A little goes a long way, of course. This smells nice and was very affordable. My hair does better if I don't wash it every day, however sometimes I get product build up that irritates my scalp and will dry it out. I use this once every couple of weeks, and I have no problems!
Karen G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
This product is great for anyone with itchy/dry scalp/dandruff. I like to exfoliate or remove buildup with a brush first and then massaging the oils into the scalp
Michelle S.
Pahrump, NV
This stuff is amazing i have really dry itchy sclap it been helping my sclap very much well im not itchy any more i used countless dandruff products n nothing helped my hair untill i found this i use it with my regular hair products but i leave it on for like 30 min then every 10 i massage it to my scalp n comb through my hair i use it like 1 to 3 times weekly just depends but the price is not to bad 6.99 before tax at my local sallys but it is a must have if u suffer with a dry itchy scalp like i do n honestly i apply diffrent then the way the bottle says
Tiffany J.
Vernal, UT
I have a really dry scalp. This helps so much! It's pretty affordable, definitely something you can find at Walmart. I always use this when my scalp seems to be really dry to where itll start to flake, and I'll just massage into my scalp before taking a shower, and my hair is just really healthy looking and feeling. I would very highly recommended this to anyone who has a dry scalp.
Liz L.
Richmond , KY
This stuff is amazing! It smells so good and does wonders for my hair. I’ve told all of my family with dry hair issues to buy this product. It is very effective and goes a long way. It is well worth the price.
Jasmine W.
It kinda works but not as good as it should for the price. I wish it worked better.
Shelby M.
Belleville , ON
I use this once a month on my hair and my daughters. It makes my hair smooth afterwards and helps with dry scalp.