Lydia M.

My hair tends to get oily easily because it is thin. Has anyone had issues using this with it making your hair too oily?

Trisha P.
Trisha P.
1 year, 3 months ago
I have never had an issue with it being to oily, my hair will frizz insanely without it. I would try a dime size amount and go from there!! I love it!!
Claudia C.
Claudia C.
Lincoln, NE
1 year, 4 months ago
My hair tends to be more in the oily side too, but m with this product I've noticed that I get a natural looking shine without the oily residue. It looks nourished, but not oily, I love it!