BY ONE 'N ONLY

Helps Repair & Strengthen Leave-In Treatment Controls Frizz Lightweight Adds Body see more...

• Is this a good product for taming outrageous, frizzy curls? 2 Answers
  • Any natural here that use their products?2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Liz L.
Richmond, KY
This product is amazing!! It has saved my hair when I put it through heck and back. I still use it and love the way my hair looks, soft and shiny. It is light weight and perfect for everyday use. Smells great too!
Stacia T.
I'm absolutely, positively in LOVE with this leave in treatment. I have thick, curly, coarse hair and this leaves it soft and shiny. It's of thicker consistency, so cream based but it does not weigh the hair down, at least it doesn't for me. You can use it wet and dry but I would recommend using it right after your shower so your hair soaks it up. Very affordable and I will continue to buy, as I have for the last few years.
Miranda B.
Franklin, GA
I've used this product every 1-2 days for 3 months. I have found that it makes my hair so much softer. This was such a great investment. The only thing I don't like about this product is the price point, which I've obviously gotten past, and the sprayer. The sprayer gets clogged easily and doesn't spray sometimes, but, hey, we all have our off days.
Jessica C.
Englewood, FL
By far my favorite hair oil! Great for detangling my hair while also protecting it from styling tools. Helps keep my hair soft and adds a bit of shine, smells awesome as well
Vida G.
Killeen, TX
This is amazing my hair is oily and get a build up very fast I also hate putting a lot of styling products in my hair because the build up happens quite quickly
I use the full range of there product and I'm thrilled to purchase more
Madeline M.
I usually don't tend to go to oils, I didn't really like this one. Maybe because I don't like oil, but it does have a nice smell and I do like other products from this brand. This would probably be better for somebody with thicker hair.
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
This smell of their products is always amazing. I actually like this when I have braids or twists as my protective styles. It keeps my hair moisturized and flyaway at bay. Because sometimes my hair tends to stick out of my braids and twists. Will recommend especially for naturals with kinks and curls
Ethan S.
San Rafael, NM
I love this stuff after I shower I put in my wet hair it makes it silky soft after blow-drying and helps seal my split ends and my hair is manageable and not greasy...it's good for thin hair
Lola W.
I love this brand! The smell is so good! The Argan oil, make my hair really softness and shine! That's a good stuff! The price is ok! I really like baby Liss pro.
Cindy V.
Fort hood, TX
This made my hair so soft, smooth, & helped moisturizer my hair. Smells great & is a great value. I've been using this for a few months now & so happy with it.
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
Any natural here that use their products?
Chelsea H.
Tulsa, Ok
Is this a good product for taming outrageous, frizzy curls?