BY ONE 'N ONLY

Helps Repair & Strengthen Leave-In Treatment Controls Frizz Lightweight Adds Body see more...

• Is this a good product for taming outrageous, frizzy curls? 2 Answers
  • Any natural here that use their products?2 Answers
Tiera M.
Tiera M.
Chandler, AZ
This stuff is so great! It's hard to find a product that does it all, but all hail "one and only". It's works like no other. Moisturizes, strengthens, tames fly always, as a leave-in conditioner, as a daily conditioner, all that! Not to mention that it smells amazing. I have natural hair so of course I need moisture, and this products delivers!
Bronx, NY
Review for: One 'n Only Argan Oil 12-in-1 Daily Treatment
This smell of their products is always amazing. I actually like this when I have braids or twists as my protective styles. It keeps my hair moisturized and flyaway at bay. Because sometimes my hair tends to stick out of my braids and twists. Will recommend especially for naturals with kinks and curls
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Holliston, MA
I got this at ulta and love it! I'm not sure of anywhere else that sells it but if you are able to get your hands on it, do it! I use it after I shower when my hair is still damp and I can notice my hair is way softer when I use it versus not.
Meagan H.
Meagan H.
One n only makes up over 50% of my beauty routine. start with the shampoo and conditioner, then spray on the daily treatment, and style as usual. the difference is noticeable in a week!
Lola W.
Lola W.
I love this brand! The smell is so good! The Argan oil, make my hair really softness and shine! That's a good stuff! The price is ok! I really like baby Liss pro.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Awesomeness with the hair! It leaves your jair nicr and soft! Helps for your hair not to get tangled!
Stacia T.
Stacia T.
Review for: One 'n Only Argan Oil 12-in-1 Daily Treatment
I'm absolutely, positively in LOVE with this leave in treatment. I have thick, curly, coarse hair and this leaves it soft and shiny. It's of thicker consistency, so cream based but it does not weigh the hair down, at least it doesn't for me. You can use it wet and dry but I would recommend using it right after your shower so your hair soaks it up. Very affordable and I will continue to buy, as I have for the last few years.
Miranda B.
Miranda B.
Franklin, Ga
Review for: One 'n Only Argan Oil 12-in-1 Daily Treatment
I've used this product every 1-2 days for 3 months. I have found that it makes my hair so much softer. This was such a great investment. The only thing I don't like about this product is the price point, which I've obviously gotten past, and the sprayer. The sprayer gets clogged easily and doesn't spray sometimes, but, hey, we all have our off days.
Christina M.
Christina M.

My hair was fried, spaghetti noodles! Totally my fault I knew it would happen after bleaching but still it was a disaster. I had to cut off my under the chest length hair up to my ears there was so much damage an even still it was bad. I would go to the salon monthy for conditioning treatments and it still felt awful. I see this and it's B2GOF so I get this, their hydrating mask, and restoring mask. This 12 in 1 spray is amazing. Leaves my hair soft, silky, manageable, smells good and is not greasy (well my hairs super dry so if you have healthy hair possibly go easy on it). I love it and have rebought 3x now.

Only downside is the pump can get stuck and it's hard to spray. I just added a little hot hot water shook it up and it helped!
Britney K.
Britney K.
Sulphur Spgs, TX
I used to use the Garnier Fructis leave-in conditioner mixed with the BedHead After Party smoothing creme and it worked great for me. It made my hair smell great and it was also incredibly soft. I ran out of the BedHead one day and purchased the Aussie Hair Insurance leave-in and it worked okay for me. It was just something quick I picked up that smelled great but it didn't do a great job at conditioning my hair. Then I found this product. Oh. My goodness. It's amazing. The One n Only Argan Oil line is amazing and I love it. I use this every time I wash my hair; I towel dry it then work this all in my hair. On the days I don't wash my hair, I put the actual Argan oil in my hair to keep it soft and smelling good. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone, especially to anyone with damaged hair. It works wonders.
Bronx, NY
Any natural here that use their products?
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Tulsa, Ok
Is this a good product for taming outrageous, frizzy curls?