BeautyHairHair Styling ToolsOne 'n Only
Argan Heat Ceramic Straightening Iron 1

One 'n Only Argan Heat Ceramic Straightening Iron 1

by One 'n Only

Argan oil derived from the moroccan argan tree smoothes the cuticle to eliminate frizz for brilliant shine and healthy looking hair. preserves color and integrity as it helps revitalize and condition hair. Ceramic plates infused with argan oil 30 heat settings up to 450 Instant heat up For all hair types Size - 1 in. Dimension - 12 x 1.2 x 2.8 in. Item Weight - 12 oz.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of One 'n Only Argan Heat Ceramic Straightening Iron 1!
Kathy L.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
This oil treatment helps with my frizzy dry hair. This keeps my hair very soft and shinny. It has instant shine, smoothness, frizz control, control protection and alcohol free. This product is not expensive at all but I recommend to anyone and not to mention smells super GOODD. One 'n Only Argan Heat Ceramic Straightening Iron 1 One 'N Only Argan Oil 8 oz
Brenda C.
Madison, WI
One 'n Only Argan Heat Ceramic Straightening Iron 1 uploaded by Brenda C.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
💯Great Product !! A little goes a long way. I use it for all my kids and myself. My daugter has straight hair, my sons is curly,and my hair is kinda wavy ndvit keeps the frizz away from us all. Im satisfied but still trying products to see what i really like especially for my son. I always try to keep his curls looking nice and not dry. But this is Great!👍👍
Frida L.
This product helps me a lot to remove knots from my hair. It also leaves it very shiny and soft, I suffer frizzy hair and if it helps a little to remove it. I apply it after I take a shower when my hair is wet so in my mind the hair absorbs the oil.
Katie B.
Leesburg, VA
This product makes your hair feel so incredible. It's perfect for a pre heat treatment before straightening or blow drying. I use it when my hair is still wet and also when it's dry. Controls frizz and leaves hair so smooth. Fantastic for dead ends.
Victoria T.
One 'n Only Argan Heat Ceramic Straightening Iron 1 uploaded by Victoria T.
This product makes your hair silky smooth and healthy looking. I tend to have very frizzy hair and this oil helps smooth all of them
Natalie V.
Yuma, AZ
I have dry hair so I add this oil at my ends after a shower to make them soft.just don't add a lot of product as when hair dries the hair will feel really oily
Christine M.
San Antonio, TX
I love the smell! Its amazing this brand with everything they have is a 10! I use this to straighten my hair and makes it so silky and smooth. A little bit goes a long way.
Ashley H.
Kodak , TN
This is the only oil I’ve ever put in my hair. I used to put it in my hair 1-2 times a week and I honestly feel like it helped my hair stay so healthy.
Jennifer H.
This is a beauty essential for me. I use it every day on my hair for I'd say almost 2 years. My hair has grown longer than I've ever had it and despite my hair being bleached and dyed several times my hair is in great condition. I have to say it's because of this product & the change in how often I wash my hair.
Stacie H.
Okeechobee, FL
One 'n Only Argan Heat Ceramic Straightening Iron 1 uploaded by Stacie H.
One of my favorite hair treatments. Smells great & makes my hair feel super soft. Keeps the Frizz away in the humid months and works great on wet or dry hair. Lasts a long time. Little goes a long way. Great amount for the price!

Looking for your answer?