One Love Organics Elizabeth Dehn for One Love Organics Vitamin B Enzyme Cleansing Oil + Makeup Remover uploaded by Erin R.One Love Organics Elizabeth Dehn for One Love Organics Vitamin B Enzyme Cleansing Oil + Makeup Remover uploaded by Erin R.One Love Organics Elizabeth Dehn for One Love Organics Vitamin B Enzyme Cleansing Oil + Makeup Remover uploaded by Elizabeth D.

BY ONE LOVE ORGANICS

When it's time for the makeup to come off at the end of the day, we need a powerful cleanser that'll get every last bit of that liquid liner off-without leaving our skin feeling tight and dry. This collaboration with beauty guru and Beauty Bets editor-in-chief Elizabeth Dehn, in collaboration with One Love Organics, strikes the perfect balance, washing away makeup and grime without stripping away moisture. Fruit enzymes exfoliate and soften while a vitamin B complex detoxes pores and tones, leav see more...

Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
If I could give this product a million stars I would. This was my first oil cleanser and it was recommended to me by my skin care lady. I bought it where I get my facials. The price had me skeptical since it was very pricey but i decided to give it a chance. I loved the smell from the very beginning. I usually take two pumps, warm it up on my hands and massage it into my skin. The way it removes makeup is like a dream. Its pricey but it lasts a good while. This product is a dream!
ally d.
Holbrook
Love love love. Doesn’t leave your face oily even though it is an oil. Removes all makeup and really helps clean the skin after a long day. BUT, also gentle enough to use in the morning. I have super sensitive skin and this did not break me out, clog my pores, etc.
Erin R.
It wasn't until recently that I became a fan of oil cleansing. I've always preferred a "cleaner" feeling and didn't like the whole steaming/washcloth process. And it's silly to admit, but I thought cleansing with oil at night might make my hairline oily and effect my "second day" hair the following day. So lately I've been trying to work through my collection and shop my stash and have completely fallen for the Vitamin B cleansing oil from @oneloveorganics. The tropical pineapple scent was always alluring, but lately I've been applying 2 pumps to my dry face, massaging it in and then I add a bit of water to create a milky emulsion. I then rinse with warm water (no warm cloths involved) and have been loving the ease just like with a normal gel or cream cleanser. I sometimes do a second cleanse, but have been super impressed with how clean and soft my skin feels after using just this oil cleanser. It's also awesome at removing my eye makeup! So I think I might give oil cleansing in general another shot and try to work it into my routine more- I might even add a washcloth!
Angela S.
Lowell, MI
This is the absolute best! It gets all my makeup off but rinses completely clean. It smells so nice and I love that it has enzymes for a little bit of exfoliation. It’s pricey but so worth it.
Elizabeth D.
Nashville, TN
One Love Organics Elizabeth Dehn for One Love Organics Vitamin B Enzyme Cleansing Oil + Makeup Remover is one of my favorite cleansers. This product removes makeup so quickly and in a less harsh way. The smell is amazing and it leaves my skin so smooth. It is more expensive but well worth it!