BY GENERIC #22 in Sponges & Loofahs

One Large Bath & Body Sponge: Large body sponge Handle avoids slipping Pamper, massage, and scrub see more...

Kayla A.
Camillus, NY
Great for the shower! Helps scrub away problem areas where dirt just won't come of. Add soap to lather and then rinse! Not too scratchy but exfoliates enough to leave your skin feeling smooth and fresh!
Shelby O.
Norman, OK
This bath sponge is great for exfoliating! I can't get enough of it in the shower! It is a great value for the price because it lasts a long time without getting moldy or gross!
Renae S.
Tacoma , WA
I use this to scrub my legs right before I shave or wax my legs. It nice because it gets all the dead skin off. It's not pricey at all and you can find this product anywhere!
Silvia C.
Laredo, TX
I love this product so much I use it everyday it's so soft and spongy it's so much better than a loofah
Jessica L.
Laredo
Works great for rough areas of your skin especially your feet and makes your feet smooth and soft
Yoazin V.
I feel like this sponge is great for exfoliating only lol didn't feel like it would clean my body from dirt after a hiking trip or some outdoor activities I want something that's a bit rought to be able to feel clean but that's just me. Perfect for little ones who's body's are super sensitive this doesn't scratch one bit
Karina P.
Midland , TX
Love this sponge! Bought one for my husband and I. Makes you feel so clean the texture feels amazing once it's wet. It's not rough at all I was kinda on the edge about it cause I thought it would be to rough on my skin but it isn't. I replace them about every 2 months!
Cecilia V.
I love these kinds of sponges. They are rough but I do feel like they actually get in there & clean off the dirt off. I don't think it's pricey & it is very long lasting. I would recommend it to anyone that I think would love this.