One Fish, Two Fish, Three, Four, Five Fish uploaded by Chelsey R.One Fish, Two Fish, Three, Four, Five Fish uploaded by Samantha W.

BY RANDOM HOUSE

Five fish-shaped beads that move across the top of this sturdy board book allow toddlers to count along as they this adorable book based on the classic Beginner Book "One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish " Safety-tested for children of all ages, the bright colors and interactive elements will make this a hit with little fish-lovers everywhere The Dr. Seuss Nursery Collection introduces the most beloved Dr. Seuss characters to the littlest of listeners. Based on Dr. Seuss's signature art and rollicking rhymes, each book introduces the most popular characters of the title on which it's based in a bold and simple format, which will engage babies and toddlers at each stage of development. see more...

Karen S.
Karen S.
This book is great! I love that it has the fish on top, which helps when I read to my son and he shows me how many one fish, two fish and so on are.
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
This is a good classic book any child will love and enjoy I read this every night to my daughter and I bought this on a bundle thing for .99 cents awesome and came with 8 of his books
Chelsey R.
Chelsey R.
This is amazing my son has played with it since he was one month and it holds up to teeth! The beads are great and safe for teething and help with learning motor skills. Now he sees books and goes for them. Definitely a great way to introduce books!
Bertha C.
Bertha C.
Should I buy this book for my 6 year old son?