BY ONE

One life to live. One planet to protect. One moment to enjoy. Make bath time even more invigorating with our collection of gently exfoliating sponges. All natural. ; see more...

Ferne M.
Ferne M.
Hampton Bays, NY
Best sponge ever! I bought it on amazon.com and I use Dove soap with it and it really cleans. It makes you feel like you just left the spa. It is hard but doesn't hurt your skin. I have sensitive skin and it never hurts me. It makes my skin feel fresh, clean and soft
Leigh D.
Leigh D.
I really like using the sponge..... during the winter, my skin gets dry very easily. And constantly am applying lotion. When I'm in the shower, I scrub every inch of my body and then apply my lotion. Helps make my skin very soft.
Michele P.
Michele P.
Gwinn, MI
Love, love this! I use it with a moisturizing body wash and a once a week deep exfoliating to keep my skin swimsuit ready even in the harsher winter weather of Northern Michigan.

I do rinse mine out after each shower and hang it on a hook in my shower to ensure it stays in good shape and smelling good.
Karen R.
Karen R.
The exfoliating bath and body sponge is amazing I am an athlete so I love how the sponge removes dead skin it feels so nice and the sponge does not feel to rough.
Destine D.
Destine D.
Commerce , GA
I really love this sponge. I use it all over my body and my face to remove dead skin and bumps.
Tayla W.
Tayla W.
Wellness Guru Expert
Awesome product! It does such a good job at exfoliating. Completely softens and smoothes your skin while removing dead skin
Fatima S.