BY ONE DOG

Purina one chicken & rice formula dry dog - 31.1 lb see more...

Buy on Target*
Tiffani B.
oxford, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the only food we have found that all four of our dogs do well on. We have tried just about every super fancy brand and one of them will always have an issue with it. But this one, all four look great, and are healthy. They of course love the meaty chunks too. I also like that it's available in large bags and doesn't cost a fortune.
Shannon O.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog LOVES the chicken bits and goes through the whole bowl searching for those first. He's been eating Purina One for just over two months now and still seems to enjoy it.
Brittany J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
This is by far my dogs favorite food. It settles with his stomach the best too. It's kind of expensive but it's so worth it because my dog loves it.
Lauren U.
Erie, PA
I feed this to my dogs and it is the one food that they all agree on (meaning none of them get upset stomachs or refuse to eat it)
Chris W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I used this for my dog's they did seem to enjoy the taste how ere we did end up switching to a more natural food.
Elaina S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Other than the Lamb and Rice, my dog likes this one. She eats it mixed with half a can of wet food.
Lori P.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love how there are soft morsals and crunchy ones. My dog hasn't gotten bored with this kind yet and she's been eating it for more than a year now. She eats it all basically as soon as I put it in her bowl.