One Direction You & I Gift Set uploaded by Lili E.

BY ONE DIRECTION #81 in Fragrance Sets

You & I is a bright, floral scent that is fresh and uplifting. The fragrance is housed in a striking angled glass bottle, which is overlaid with a lilac panel and finished off with a unique detachable charm for fans to treasure. This set contains: - 5.1 oz Body Lotion - 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette - 5.1 oz Shower Gel Notes: Mango, Grapefruit, Peach Blossom, Osmanthus, Orchid, Peony, Musk, Praline, Sandalwood. Style: Floral/fruity. Green. Musky. see more...

Sephora  H.
A lovely package! Slightly pricey, but worth it , would love to try it again!
Where can I buy this? Would love to try! I love them!
andrea r.
Lake Forest, CA
Where can i find this??
Karina ..
Does it smell good? I got the our moment one and ive been wondering if this one is better
Sarah S.
Oh my god I want very much , I love them is it good ?
julia r.
Dunkirk, NY
What type of smell is it like floral or sweet?