One Direction You & I Gift Set uploaded by Lili E.

BY ONE DIRECTION #81 in Fragrance Sets

You & I is a bright, floral scent that is fresh and uplifting. The fragrance is housed in a striking angled glass bottle, which is overlaid with a lilac panel and finished off with a unique detachable charm for fans to treasure. This set contains: - 5.1 oz Body Lotion - 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette - 5.1 oz Shower Gel Notes: Mango, Grapefruit, Peach Blossom, Osmanthus, Orchid, Peony, Musk, Praline, Sandalwood. Style: Floral/fruity. Green. Musky. see more...

Linda  O.
Spring hill, FL
I got this for myself for Christmas one time and I love it so much it was $20 and I'm probably going to get myself another one soon this is my second favorite out of all 4 Perfumes they have.
Sofia D.
Little Rock, AR
This being the boys' second perfume isn't as bad. It's like a more strong scent but not to strong! Their first perfume was softer and sweeter than this one. I enjoyed them both and the body lotion is also good, I didn't get the shower gel because I knew I wasn't going to use it much but all in all its a great product! If you're looking for a new scent, this would be the perfect one to try!
Catherine P.
Love this perfume got this the week it came out, I love one direction so of course i had to also get this one the bottle brings this circle rim tht doubles as a necklace chain, or ring which i love...the scent is so light and sweet i still think our moment was the best one of the three...will be getting the fourth one for christmas
Alexis O.
Santa Ana, CA
I love one direction they are my life basically! And this you and I gift set couldn't have been anymore perfect! You get a body lotion, shower gel, and the perfume. It's a very floral scent but not to strong that it gets annoying
Abby H.
Ekron, KY
I love one direction, so I wanted the box set for Christmas. I absolutely love it! The scent last all day and I get compliments about it all the time! I love the bottle as well. The lotion and body wash didn't last a long time though. I was done with both of them in two months! I still have the perfume. I use it everyday!
Valeria M.
Sanford , FL
I've gone through 2 bottles and working in my third. I keep this in my locker at work. It's fresh and I feel like the scent does last throughout the day. I love the bottle and the packaging! It's a good everyday scent.
Bethany W.
Chesapeake, OH
Never in my life did I think I would like a One Direction perfume but this stuff smells AMAZING. It's strong enough to smell all day but not too strong to where it overpowers someone. It's a floral scent like no other I've smelt before. Definitely recommend to anyone looking for a new perfume.
Lynne B.
It's a nice not too sweet perfume. Too be honest, I prefer "Our Moment" by One Direction instead though. However I do really like this one too, but I wouldn't say it's one of my absolute favorite perfumes.
Delainie F.
Asheville , NC
I love this scent it is perfect and last all day. I don't want to use a lot of it because it is so good. I only wear it on special occasions. I always get compliments when I wear it, which is great.
Guadalupe C.
Indio, CA
I love this perfume I got it for Christmas three years go and still have it in the packaging because it's so pretty and smells so good that I don't want to waste it and the lotion smells so good too I'm in love with this perfume it lasts all day too
Where can I buy this? Would love to try! I love them!
andrea r.
Lake Forest, CA
Where can i find this??
Karina ..
Does it smell good? I got the our moment one and ive been wondering if this one is better
Sarah S.
Oh my god I want very much , I love them is it good ?
julia r.
Dunkirk, NY
What type of smell is it like floral or sweet?