One Direction (UK Boy Band) - Take Me Home uploaded by Luisa F.

BY NONE

Illustrator: Zayn Malik. Photographer: John Urbano. Take Me Home is British boy band One Direction's 2012 sophomore album. It follows up the band's smash international debut, Up All Night. Highlighting more of the band's melodic pop, Take Me Home features songs and production via Sweden's Carl Falk, Rami Yacoub, and Savan Kotecha, who worked on Up All Night, as well as contributions from singer-songwriter Ed Sheeran. In August of 2012, the band released the Falk, Yacoub, and Kotecha-produced single "Live While We're Young" online as a preview of the forthcoming album. see more...

• "One thing is my favorite song on here." in 1 review
MaryCaroline G.
Charlotte, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 5
I really expected to hate this band and this album, but I shockingly enjoyed it. I assumed it was going to be a juvenile boy band. Everyone said it was like the new "Beatles" but I honestly expected it to be another Jonas Brothers. Catchy music, so it's relatively good!
MiAsia B.
Fort Worth, TX
The Kiss You music video just popped into my head! Man, this was a great album! Last First Kiss, Rock Me, Change My Mind!! Oh my, they are some of my favorites off the album! I have the Yearbook edition of the album so I was blessed with songs such as Loved You First, Nobody Compares and Still The One!
Lizbeth D.
Compton, CA
What can I say, This is basically the best album out there l. I've been a fan for 5 years and o always find myself coming back to this album . My favorite songs have to be little things and kiss you. Even if you're not a fan I'd recommend listening to it, you're gonna love it.
Bronte B.
Renton, WA
Full disclosure- I am a hardcore 1D fan. This album has a shameful number of plays on my Spotify account, except I'm not actually ashamed of how much I have listened to it. If you like poppy boy band music, you'll like them. If you don't, then you won't like them.
Sabrina G.
Norwell, MA
Absolutely love this album! I have had this album since the day it came out. I probably have a bout three copies physical and digital. I even saw them perform a majority of these songs on tour. I recommend a listen especially if you love cheesy and cute music.
Allie D.
Fishers, IN
This is a lot better than their first album but it doesn't compare to their 3rd or their 4th. this has more of a bubblegum typical boyband feel than other cds they have released. apart from that i do love this cd and will play it over and over again.
Hilary M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this band and everything they do. This CD has a lot of really great songs. I'll admit, as much as I like them, their music has gotten better after this CD. This album is more pop than their current sound, but it's still great!
Samira R.
Columbia, SC
Not a huge fan of this album. It’s still funny to me that only Zayn, Harry and Liam sang solos but thats neither here nor there. A lot of sad song and they were very young so it’s not one of their best works. They got much better later on.
Natasha l.
Superior, WI
If I hear a Nother one direction song in my house. My daughter is 14 and has loved them forever and always seems like when They are singing they are whining or crying and it hurts my ears sorry I cannot do ONE DIrECTIoN
Tiffany R.
Winston Salem, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I think that this was one of my favorite one direction albums, It brings back so SO many memories of High School and seeing them at Jingleball OMG I just wish I have a time machine to experience that again <3 <3
Mary S.
Oxford, MS
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT IS EVERYONE'S FAVORITE TRACK?