BY ONE DIRECTION

Women's 3.4 oz EDP Spray. British boy band One Direction was formed in 2010 as a result of the reality TV show X-Factor. From then until now the boys called Zayn Liam Harry Niall and Louis have become one of the most popular and best selling boy bands in history. Their first perfume called Our Moment was introduced in September 2013. That Moment a new special edition of debut comes out in April of 2014. That Moment retains the original notes such as pink grapefruit and jasmine and mixes them with new flavors of green apple and violet. The base notes include woods and musk. see more...

auburn h.
Elkton, TN
this perfume smells so amazing. i keep a bottle in my car so i can use it whenever and wherever i need to. whenever my friends get in the car, they look at it and they immediately say how pretty the bottle is. the scent is sweet like flowers and berries. sweet smells are amazing. this was gifted to me. i probably wouldn't purchase it myself because i have other favorites, but it's still amazing.
Kimmy P.
Salisbury
It smells delicious, I take it everywhere with me in my bag. It's perfect size to take anywhere in a bag.💖👍🏼
Paula S.
Michoacan, México
I LOVE IT!
-It is very nice, smells so good, it is fresh and it lasts all day... i love it.