One Direction Take Me Home Yearbook Edition

Is this album good?
Where can I get this?
What is your favorite One Direction song?
Start your review of One Direction Take Me Home Yearbook Edition!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Their lyrics aren't super deep or anything (except Little Things but that was written by Ed Sheeran) but I still liked it.” in reviews
“When their first album came out I had gotten the yearbook edition and was so happy when they decided to continue with the Yearbook editions.” in reviews
“I get judged alot for liking 1D but if you really think about it, they aren't really a boy band for little girls.. they're pretty mature and vulgar at times.. just saying!” in reviews
“such a great album mix of slow and faster songs it's amazing and i cant stop listening to it...it's been a go to for the past while” in reviews
“I've been listening to Pop music since I was 6 years old, starting with New Kids on the Block, then Hanson & my long time love, Nsync.” in reviews
Duncan, OK
Hands down one of my favorite music albums. Ever. Although it is one of 1D's first albums, maturity starts to shine through. Hints of pop mixed with rock flood Take Me Home: Yearbook Edition. This is a must listen to!! One of the best 1D albums.
Temecula, CA
Literally my favorite album that they’ve made🥺 One direction is honestly such a good band and the music they’ve made is amazing so for sure you need to listen to them even tho they’re broken up at the moment 😗
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Ok. judge me all you want but i am in love with one direction. THIS ALBUM IS PERFECT AND MY LOVE WILL NEVER END! This is their prime time and i’m so happy to have been a part of it! Highly recommend, gives you major boy band feels!
Olmsted Falls, OH
100% one directions best album. It’s been out for years and I still bop to it. She’s Not Afraid and Summer Love are my two favorite songs. Even though one direction is not together anymore I still listen to them constantly
Knoxville, IL
I love this book so much! There are so many memories in there! It relates to all the fans and makes us one big family! It’s hard cover so it can be used to hit the haters 😂 lol! I would buy 10,000 copies!
Fairview, NJ
Estuve micho tiempo obsesionada con esta boy band, las canciones en su mayoria tienen letras muy lindas y románticas tenfo 25 años y aun puedo escucharlas y me siguen encantando.
San Diego, CA
As a MASSIVE one direction fan, I'm not being biased when I say that Take Me Home is one of the BEST albums of the year. There's a song for every time of the day and every one. Live While We're Young is a great song to wake up too, the beginning bars make you just want to get out of bed and dance. Kiss You is such a fun track and will make anyone bob their head along. Little Things will put you in tears because the song is the most beautiful thing since Coldplay's fix you. C'mon C'mon is such a catchy track and you'll find yourself singing it while you're getting ready for a night out. Last First Kiss is a sweet ballad that will make your heard melt.Heart Attack is another track that is just pure perfection, I promise that you'll catch yourself blasting this in your car singing along. Rock Me is more of an edgy/rock track that appeals to everyone for too many reasons to list. Change My Mind is another sweet soft ballad that pulls at your heartstrings. I Would will make you feel like these 5 boys will be the perfect boyfriend. Over Again is extremely soothing, perfect for those days where you just need some calming down. Back For You is another song that will make you believe in love when you're down. They Don't Know About Us is my personal favorite on the album. It not only makes me feel good about myself, it makes me feel like I'm actually dating one of the boys! Summer Love is your typical end of summer track, but with a unique twist. She's Not Afraid is one of those songs that you want to sing while your cooking with your spoon as your microphone. Loved You First is a rock ballad and another one of those songs that you just can't enough of. Nobody Compares is one of those songs that will make you feel amazing about yourself with 5 boys serenading you about what they love about you. Still the One is another fun track that you just want to get up and dance too because of the extremely catchy chorus! Take Me Home is definitely a must buy! It's an amazing sophomore album for these boys and I guarantee that there is something for everyone on it! I'm guilty of buying 3 copies of TMH! I just couldn't get enough! :)
Doral, FL
i think this is my favorite album, because when they release this one it didn't feel like it was forced to be produced... it felt like they were enjoying what they were doing... miss this kind of sound, yeah it's like plastic and commercial, but its really good and cheering
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I wish i knew you could review albums before today because id be talking about 1D nonstop. One Direction has been my favorite band since 2011. All of their albums are amazing (in different ways) but this one is super special. It showcases their pop side of music more so than all of their other albums. Its great and i love them haha
Costa Mesa, CA
Little thingssssss! Such a good song, so deep and relatable! If you want to listen to a song for a first impression, listen to that one! Also over again is so good aswell! I can't get enough of them! My boys ❤
Ask a question to the Influenster community...