One Direction Our Moment Eau de Parfum 30ml uploaded by member-4365470d3

BY ONE DIRECTION

One Direction have released their first signature fragrance, entitled? Our Moment This feminine fragrance is intensely sweet and includes notes of fresh fruit, seasonal flowers and a warm undertone of musk. This playful perfume pays homage to pink grapefruit, wild berries and redcurrants to produce a fun scent that is an essential for any One Direction fan. The eye catching pink glass bottle is sweet and youthful, which is mirrored by the glistening diamante topped cap. Our Moment is already a firm favourite amongst perfume fans. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Carmen E.
Carmen E.
Knightdale , Nc
Wonderful perfume! I truly love it! I have the one moment and the you and I. But the one moment smells the best. I love it. The smell lasts and it's soft . Beautiful packaging. I recommend it to others.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Torrance, CA
THIS IS MY FAV GO TO FOR EVERYDAY ITS NOT OVER POWERING BUT IT SMELLS SO GREAT IF YOU LIKE THE NIKI M PERFUME YOU MIGHT LIKE THIS ONE JUST AS MUCH
I love perfume almost as much as I love one direction! It smells INCREDIBLE with hints of grapefruit and citrus. The presentation of it is lovely and the packaging is beautiful!
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
GIRL BEST PERFUME EVER I HAVE TWO AND I STILL WANT MORE. makes you smell bomb af and girl you gotta smell good.