One Direction Our Moment Eau de Parfum 30ml uploaded by member-4365470d3

BY ONE DIRECTION

One Direction have released their first signature fragrance, entitled? Our Moment This feminine fragrance is intensely sweet and includes notes of fresh fruit, seasonal flowers and a warm undertone of musk. This playful perfume pays homage to pink grapefruit, wild berries and redcurrants to produce a fun scent that is an essential for any One Direction fan. The eye catching pink glass bottle is sweet and youthful, which is mirrored by the glistening diamante topped cap. Our Moment is already a firm favourite amongst perfume fans. see more...

Samantha L.
Sunnyside
I love this perfume so much. I use it a lot and the bottle is so cute! It’s pretty and pink and has a beautiful lid and I love it so much! I got it for Christmas and it’s something I will 100% re-buy. I highly recommend!!
Samantha S.
Casa grande
I’m a big fan of one direction and also their perfume our moment. It’s affordable. It has a floral fruity fragrance for women. Also it has pink grapefruit, forest fruits and red currant; middle notes are freesia, jasmine and frangipani; base notes are woodsy notes, patchouli and musk. Idk where I got it at but I’m sure you can get it at any perfume store and if your a big fan of one direction I’m sure you will love their perfume
Carmen E.
Knightdale , Nc
Wonderful perfume! I truly love it! I have the one moment and the you and I. But the one moment smells the best. I love it. The smell lasts and it's soft . Beautiful packaging. I recommend it to others.
I love perfume almost as much as I love one direction! It smells INCREDIBLE with hints of grapefruit and citrus. The presentation of it is lovely and the packaging is beautiful!
Ashley A.
Torrance, CA
THIS IS MY FAV GO TO FOR EVERYDAY ITS NOT OVER POWERING BUT IT SMELLS SO GREAT IF YOU LIKE THE NIKI M PERFUME YOU MIGHT LIKE THIS ONE JUST AS MUCH
Jasmine R.
GIRL BEST PERFUME EVER I HAVE TWO AND I STILL WANT MORE. makes you smell bomb af and girl you gotta smell good.
Valeria L.
EL MEJOR PERFUME DE TODOS. SIEMPRE QUE LO USO ME PREGUNTAN CUAL ES Y YO LO AMO, 2017 Y LO SIGO USANDO, NINGUNO IGUAL