One Direction Our Moment By One Direction Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 Oz *Tester uploaded by Rebecca H.One Direction Our Moment By One Direction Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 Oz *Tester uploaded by Ashlee F.One Direction Our Moment By One Direction Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 Oz *Tester uploaded by Guadalupe V.

BY ONE DIRECTION

Buy One Direction Perfume Testers - Our Moment by One Direction for Women 3.4 oz Eau de Parfum Spray (Tester) see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Hannah N.
Hemet, CA
OH MY GOSH MY BOYYYYYYSSS!! This perfume smells amazing!! I have bought so many of them over the last few years! I wish stores sold them more but I am obsessed, One direction has been my life for the past 7 years and I am beyond happy! This perfume is so cute and the packaging it's so pretty and pink and I really like it!!!
Alana C.
My favorite perfume out of all the one direction perfumes (and one of my faves in general!) a beautiful bottle and a nice sweet perfume scent. I get tons of compliments when I wear this - a decent price!
Molly H.
Suwanee, GA
I love this perfume so much. I got a set for Christmas that came with the perfume, roller ball, and shower gel, but I've since bought another bottle of the perfume at TJ Maxx. It smells great. The bottle is really cute. It doesn't last that long but it's not a super expensive perfume, so I don't mind. And it's One Direction, which is definitely a bonus!
Megan T.
Guys! This stuff if so good for spring and summer time! It smells like candied flowers mixed with grapefruit. But like a good kind lol it smells so girly and fresh but hot. I always get compliments when wearing. I do wish however it was stronger and lasted a bit longer. But for the price yes! Try it'
SueAnn N.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I tend to be very picky about the perfumes smells that I choose to wear. This perfume is perfect if you are looking for a subtle not too intense smell. It is almost a nice floral scent. I would definitely recommend this perfume and have received numerous compliments when wearing it.
Guadalupe V.
Rialto, CA
I bought this set for my daughters eighteenth birthday and I loved the fragrance so much that I had to go buy one for myself I've gotten to many complements and it last all day
Denshy S.
1001 Night Hawk Lane
I had bought this for my birthday and I had used only it ever since . My auntie and sister use it to. It has a very lovely scent that I would recommend.
crystal V.
My first one direction preview and it was amazing! I loved the sweet scent that came with it and the packaging! I was so sad when i finished it!
Rebecca H.
Wolverhampton, England
The overall design looks really nice , the scent is beautiful, one of a kind. It smells like dried flowers for me. Also it's not to strong so its good for every day use, it's lasts for the whole day.It's a decent price compared to other perfumes. I would of definitely purchase this again , I highly recommend you try it out.
Jayda A.
This product works amazing and always keeps its smell all day. This product smells amazing and is very nice on your skin, I have had it for a year now and there is still lots left. I would definitely recommend this product for a gift or for yourself.