One Direction Our Moment Body Spray for Women, 4.5 oz uploaded by Kassandra D.One Direction Our Moment Body Spray for Women, 4.5 oz uploaded by keiana h.One Direction Our Moment Body Spray for Women, 4.5 oz uploaded by stefanie b.

BY ONE DIRECTION

One Direction Our Moment Body Spray for Women: A fruity floral fragrance that celebrates both your passionate and playful side Feel the whimsical playfulness of youth and sophistication see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kassandra D.
I love this! It smells really nice like a sweet pea smell it does last a long time too! This was my first time buying it at Target and i love it! I got it for 6.99 it was in clearance lol i would recommend to you all
johanna g.
I bought this at target and i really like the smell. But when i spray it , some comes out through the top, not the hole its supposed to come out from. Other than that, its really good i like it.
Heather💗💍 H.
Dover
I’ve been using this product for about a year now . It had a very nice smell to it . It last all day and the price was not that bad. Most perfumes where u constantly need to spray it on this does the job in one spray. Definitely buying it again when my bottle runs out
Berenice G.
Los Angeles, CA
I really like this body spray. I personally feel that it last longer than regular perfumes. It also has such a great scent! Also this review has nothing to do with the fact that I liked One Direction, I genuinely liked this product! I will be very sad once I run out.
keiana h.
San Pedro, CA
I found this product back when I was getting into the whole smelling good thing. I boufht it at target and have been in love with it ever sense. For it to be a body spray, it is a strong smelling fragrance.
Ava W.
Elwood
I love that this perfume is aerosol. It makes putting it on easy and fun. The scent is very nice but quite overwhelming and strong. I'm not a 1D fan but I bought this product at Sears because it smelled nice!
samantha m.
This body spray smells so good and more adult smelling to me then a little girl sent. It comes In a beautiful spray bottle and is a great price Everytime I have seen it it's been around $9 and is a good size that should last a good amount of time. My mom purchased this for my 23erd birthday and have been hooked ever since! Thanks momma💖
Maria A.
Marion, VA
This smells so good. I am 34 and I fell in love with the scent all though the band is a bit juvenile. I think this perfume spray is meant for generation xers and millennial. It smells relish!
Azia D.
I love it and all the spray that the boys come up with. It doesn't last long but has a strong smell. I love it, I love it, I love it!!!
stefanie b.
The one D perfume smell really great and last a long time and nice bottle and I get it at target and it's affordable . Good value