One Direction - Midnight Memories (Music CD) uploaded by Gaia M.One Direction - Midnight Memories (Music CD) uploaded by Gaia M.One Direction - Midnight Memories (Music CD) uploaded by Ytzamar G.

BY SONY

Third studio album by the British boyband. Debuting at #1 in the UK Albums Chart, the album features the singles 'Best Song Ever' and 'Story of My Life'. see more...

Jasmine A.
Beautiful album! This is serval years old yet I still enjoy listening to it to this day! The songs are super catchy and once you listen to them they get stuck in your head. Got this for christmas a few years back and i’m still in love! #GiftCrush
stefanie b.
This album is really Nices to listen too and it different from there other album my favorite song is you & I
Gaia M.
Genova
They are my favourite artists of all the time and this is still one of my favourite album of them. Although years have passed their Music is not. Remembering them in their old gold times🎀
amina A.
Grenoble
My favourite album from my favourite band ! From Right Now to Strong and Story of my life , the lyrics touch me a lot . The songs are really sensible and powerful at the same time ! I really miss this time and the WWAT it was probably the best time ever
Jewel Rae G.
Montreal
This is my first One Direction album ever! I remember when the album came out and I asked my aunt to get this for Christmas. I love all the songs of the album, and I know the lyrics to every song of it!
Ytzamar G.
Punto Fijo
Love the cover of this album and to Louis Tomlinson! What i was disappointed of this disc was that only there are 7 songs that i liked...