One Direction Between Us Eau de Parfum Spray for Women

by One Direction

Launched by the design house of One Direction in the year 2015. This oriental floral fragrance has a blend of mandarin orange, nutmeg, apricot, freesia, gardenia, jasmine, patchouli, vanilla, and amber notes.

Is it worth it? Because I'm planning on buying this bad boy
I want to get the fragrance but I want to be able to smell it before I buy it. However I haven't found a store yet to do that. So can someone please try to explain to me what it smells like.
Start your review of One Direction Between Us Eau de Parfum Spray for Women!
How would you rate this product?
This perfume has a nice floral scent without feeling like you are smelling and flower directly. I think both this and one moment are top perfumes. It amazes me that "One Direction" can put out such amazing perfumes. I think that any age can wear this, not just the younger audience.
Be careful because this is potent when sprayed on too much. Other than that it is musky and sweet at the same time and I really enjoy it. It smells way more expensive than it is.
YALLL!!! This fragrance is amazing!! My mom ended up stealing it from me because it smelled AMAZING! a lot of people didnt buy it because its one direction but i promise you'll love this product once you buy it!!
Los Angeles
I tried looking for this perfume for over a year until I got it as a gift and was and still am absolutely crazy about it! I try to not use it as much because they don’t sell it every where so I don’t want to run out of it.
Florida City, fl
One Direction Between Us Eau de Parfum Spray for Women uploaded by Dianelis F.
Purchased at: Amazon
One Direction Between Us Eau de Parfum Spray for Women I absolutely love the smell of this product and the packaging it cake in, was very fancy. I would ABSOLUTELY purchase this again without a doubt!
1,011 reviews
I own two 1D perfumes (& 1 on the way) I don’t kxnow how the band intended to make them different but Our Moment is a tender innocent flower’s peck kiss when this perfume is vavavoom sexy savvy! I know they are geared towards an age demographic that I’m not (I’m too old), but I heard good things about their perfumes so they were pretty cheap I blind bought 3 (I don’t know the name of #4 or I’d have ordered it. Like, ohmigawd, duh. [lol]). I’m not even partial to this music or bands looks or anything like that. I just like the juice! An unlikely pair, we are. This is just perfect for every day sipping or chilling, but it can be dressed up for something like a dance or attending a wedding even going to work out. It’s shabby chic. No longer will I spent $135 on bottles of perfumes as often as I used to because little gems of rollerball exist if you patiently hunt them down. I blind bought both of my 1D perfumes v happy w both & esp the price point. For $10 I got sealed BNIB rollerball (if you don’t mind a tester which is just a bottle in s plain box without a cap, there isn’t anything “wrong” them & are new unless otherwise stated. I just feel more cool w getting a sealed 1.) this perfume lingers! I’ve been catching whiffs of myself all afternoon. #winning you should buy this!
Oklahoma
The best perfume of all time!!! I’m obviously a one direction fan, and I always will be, but I loved collecting the perfumes every year! And I can honestly say, that this one is the ultimate favorite. I would wear it everyday of my life if I could. I recommend this one 1000000000%!!!
Phoenix, AZ
I have been using this consistently for about two and a half years. For the large 3.4 fl oz. bottle it’s about 30-50 dollars due to the fact that it doesn’t sell in many stores like it’s sister perfume (our moment) it can get expensive but this has been my favorite scent by far in a perfume. It’s a mixture of sweet and sophisticated. I love the sophisticated look of the bottle.
Harrodsburg , KY
At first, I wasn't sure about this.
It's far different than their other scents, more mature.

I think like them, and their fans, they figured it was time their scents matured with us, and they really did it with this one.

It is my favorite now, it's mature, but not old.
It's fun and sexy, perfect for those in their 20's+.
At first, I wasn't sure about this.
It's far different than their other scents, more mature.

It is my favorite now, it's mature, but not old.
It's fun and sexy, perfect for those in their 20's+.
Philadelphia, PA
Listen, I'm a huge fan of 1d and their perfumes but this is their worst! It's way too strong and I do not like the scent at all. Luckily I found a small bottle for $8 at TJ Maxx and tried it out and I think it's way too strong and kind of smells like an old woman powdery smell. Not a big fan and do not recommend.