One Direction Between Us Eau de Parfum Spray for Women uploaded by Emma S.One Direction Between Us Eau de Parfum Spray for Women uploaded by Jasmin L.One Direction Between Us Eau de Parfum Spray for Women uploaded by Diana R.

BY ONE DIRECTION

Launched by the design house of One Direction in the year 2015. This oriental floral fragrance has a blend of mandarin orange, nutmeg, apricot, freesia, gardenia, jasmine, patchouli, vanilla, and amber notes. see more...

Mary W.
Columbus, GA
one of my favorites from One Direction! I love the scent and it lasts all day! Even my mom loves the scent! The bottle is sophisticated and it represents the scent well! I would definitely recommend this to others!
Katelyn M.
State above texas
The best perfume of all time!!! I’m obviously a one direction fan, and I always will be, but I loved collecting the perfumes every year! And I can honestly say, that this one is the ultimate favorite. I would wear it everyday of my life if I could. I recommend this one 1000000000%!!!
Bridget Z.
Philadelphia, PA
Listen, I'm a huge fan of 1d and their perfumes but this is their worst! It's way too strong and I do not like the scent at all. Luckily I found a small bottle for $8 at TJ Maxx and tried it out and I think it's way too strong and kind of smells like an old woman powdery smell. Not a big fan and do not recommend.
Linda  O.
Spring hill, FL
This is my favorite one out of the 4 they have I wear it everyday and my friends that are guys tell me that I smell good it was about $74 when I got it idk how much it is now but I love it I need to eat any other one
Amber E.
Long Beach, CA
What an amazing perfume!!! I used to be a huge One Direction fan and I always got compliments whenever I would wear one of their perfumes. I personally like this one the best because it’s a more mature scent.
Moira S.
Montclair, NJ
Such a lovely scent! It comes off strong at first, but in a good way as the scent lasts with you all day. It has floral notes which I love, but it's not too girly either. I always receive compliments when I wear this. Added bonus: the bottle looks beautiful displayed on my dresser!
Henna M.
Roswell, GA
I love one direction but this perfume wasn't their best. Personally, I like softer more girly perfumes and this one was a little too strong for me but I'm sure a lot of people like it.
Evelyn B.
It's okay but it's not the best. It's way too strong for my liking. I prefer the first two. It's definitely a more mature sent. My mom loved it.
agustina a.
miami

Of the four perfumes One Direction prefers Our Moments although the four smells good I love Our Moments
Jennifer C.
I never tried this before I've tried to their perfume maybe I'll try it one day maybe it's smells good
Julie B.
South Euclid, OH
I want to get the fragrance but I want to be able to smell it before I buy it. However I haven't found a store yet to do that. So can someone please try to explain to me what it smells like.
Kyla M.
Is it worth it? Because I'm planning on buying this bad boy

back