O.N.E. Coconut Water uploaded by Silvia C.O.N.E. Coconut Water uploaded by Kenia M.O.N.E. Coconut Water uploaded by Amy M.

BY GENERIC

O.N.E. also supports community development and environmental enhancement projects around the world, as it is an important value in their core mission. With O.N.E Coconut Water, you will not only be helping yourself by drinking a healthy all-natural beverage, you will be helping O.N.E. help communities around the world. O.N.E. Coconut Water is ideal for the health conscious, environmentally conscious and community conscious. Each pack of 12 of 1 L cartons of Natural Coconut Water helps your body and helps O.N.E. aid developing communities around the world, so the world can be a healthier, better place for everyone. O.N.E. Coconut Water, 1 l, (Pack of 12) : 100% natural Super hydrating No fat No cholesterol No GMOs Gluten free Kosher see more...

• What are some of the benefits of coconut water?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "very good " in 1 review
  • "Another thing I really enjoy is that it isn't really thick, something I don't really like in a coconut water." in 1 review
  • "It's got a great taste and doesn't leave a harsh after taste." in 1 review
Marissa D.
Roanoke, VA
Foodie Expert
I totally adore the taste, flavor, and quality of O.N.E. Coconut Water! It's not thick or pulpy and really helps restore electrolytes without a bunch of fat,calories, or sugar! Just natural goodness!
Allison B.
Calais, ME
This is one of my favorite coconut waters. Its affordable, and refreshing, it doesn't have an unpleasant after taste like some I've tried. Another thing I really enjoy is that it isn't really thick, something I don't really like in a coconut water. I did notice it was on the sweeter side, but honestly I liked it better because of it. I know you can get this brand at Walmart, and I've even saw it at local grocery stores
Michelle W.
Stockton, CA
Foodie Expert
Of all the brands of Coconut water on the market, this one is my favorite. It has the most clean and refreshing flavor and taste. I think it must be because it is not from concentrate while most of the other brands on the market are. Also comes in a variety of flavors, my favorite flavored version is the guava.
Amanda F.
Foodie Expert
I know this is supposed to be uber hydrating and good for me - but it's too terrible to give it a real chance. I don't think tilts this brand that's bad, I just think the coconut water trend is duping people by selling a product that should be thrown away.
Silvia C.
Grass Lake, MI
I like the taste and the package. I only feel confused about "with other natural ingredients" as the manufacturer doesn't specify what exactly are those ingredients. I would prefer a bit more disclosure
Vely G.
Foodie Expert
My mom bought this the other day. I have to say the flavor is not bad but I'm not a big coconut lover. However my brother loved it so I guess it depends.
Alleyna S.
Beaver Falls, PA
Foodie Expert
I loooove coconut water. I bought this kind at wal mart the other day. It's to good and not any different from expensive kinds
Victoria P.
Dover, NJ
Foodie Expert
I love this coconut water. I love coconut water in general but this one is very close to the real thing! i like the taste.
Beau H.
Taunton, MA
Foodie Expert
This is pretty. It has a light coconut flavor, and isn't too thick or heavy, but it was a bit sweet.
Kenia M.
Fitzgerald , GA
Foodie Expert
I love this O.N.E coconut water great taste drink #ONE every day I definitely recommend it everyone to try it and you'll love it
Shelly M.
Lavallette , NJ
Foodie Expert
What are some of the benefits of coconut water?