O.N.E. Coconut Water uploaded by Silvia C.O.N.E. Coconut Water uploaded by Kenia M.

BY GENERIC

O.N.E. also supports community development and environmental enhancement projects around the world, as it is an important value in their core mission. With O.N.E Coconut Water, you will not only be helping yourself by drinking a healthy all-natural beverage, you will be helping O.N.E. help communities around the world. O.N.E. Coconut Water is ideal for the health conscious, environmentally conscious and community conscious. Each pack of 12 of 1 L cartons of Natural Coconut Water helps your body and helps O.N.E. aid developing communities around the world, so the world can be a healthier, better place for everyone. O.N.E. Coconut Water, 1 l, (Pack of 12) : 100% natural Super hydrating No fat No cholesterol No GMOs Gluten free Kosher see more...

• What are some of the benefits of coconut water?1 Answers
  • "very good " in 1 review
  • "Another thing I really enjoy is that it isn't really thick, something I don't really like in a coconut water." in 1 review
  • "It's got a great taste and doesn't leave a harsh after taste." in 1 review
Silvia C.
Silvia C.
Grass Lake, MI
I like the taste and the package. I only feel confused about "with other natural ingredients" as the manufacturer doesn't specify what exactly are those ingredients. I would prefer a bit more disclosure
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Roanoke, VA
Foodie Expert
I totally adore the taste, flavor, and quality of O.N.E. Coconut Water! It's not thick or pulpy and really helps restore electrolytes without a bunch of fat,calories, or sugar! Just natural goodness!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Foodie Expert
Ive tasted the ones that are mixed with pinnapple it is definately an aquired taste, however it was not that bad.
Kenia M.
Kenia M.
Fitzgerald , GA
Foodie Expert
I love this O.N.E coconut water great taste drink #ONE every day I definitely recommend it everyone to try it and you'll love it
Beau H.
Beau H.
Taunton, MA
Foodie Expert
This is pretty. It has a light coconut flavor, and isn't too thick or heavy, but it was a bit sweet.
Cassie B.
Cassie B.
Carmel, IN
This is the best of the coconut waters! Great taste, smooth, and not too pricey. I always remember the brand just based off of it being #1. My friend who lives in Hawaii got me hooked on this brand, I mean she's had the real thing so she knows this is a good one!
Kirsten L.
Kirsten L.
Hamilton, OH
Very clean and refreshing taste. My children love it and it works great in smoothies. Not as sweet as some I have tried, but I think I like it more for that.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Richmond
I'm not a fan of coconut water but this is absolutely amazing. I fell in love with it! It's got a great taste and doesn't leave a harsh after taste.
Alleyna S.
Alleyna S.
Beaver Falls, PA
Foodie Expert
I loooove coconut water. I bought this kind at wal mart the other day. It's to good and not any different from expensive kinds
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
STOCKTON, CA
Of all the brands of Coconut water on the market, this one is my favorite. It has the most clean and refreshing flavor and taste. I think it must be because it is not from concentrate while most of the other brands on the market are. Also comes in a variety of flavors, my favorite flavored version is the guava.
Shelly M.
Shelly M.
Lavallette, NJ
Foodie Expert
What are some of the benefits of coconut water?