BeveragesJuiceOne
ONE Coconut Water - 1 L Bottle

O.N.E. Coconut Water - 1 L Bottle

by One

O.N.E™ 100% Coconut Water.
One natural experience.
100% natural.
Hydrate naturally.
Good source of electrolytes.

How does this compare to other coconut waters ? Which is your favorite and what makes this one better ?
Does it taste like sweet coconut?
Start your review of O.N.E. Coconut Water - 1 L Bottle!
Sondra C.
Land O Lakes, FL
This is my and my husband's favorite coconut water. We've purchased it over and over because it's high quality and reasonably priced, very tasty and awesome at supplying potassium and electrolytes. It's sweet but not overly sweet. It's very clean tasting. You feel like you're doing something good for your body when you have a nice cold cup of it. Great for after the beach or working in the yard.
Rebeca C.
Waterloo , IA
Es el agua de coco más natural que he probado no tiene azúcar agregada y me gusta mucho su sabor.
member-17b86fe8e
O.N.E. Coconut Water - 1 L Bottle uploaded by member-17b86fe8e
O.N.E. Coconut Water - 1 L Bottle uploaded by member-17b86fe8e
This is what I drink on these hot summer days. It't 100% coconut water. It's so light and refreshing. It's low in calories and fat free. I enjoy this drink because it isn't overly sweet. It't just light and delightful. I love it. I get mine at my local Publix grocery store in the sports drink section right next to the produce area. If you enjoy coconut you will love this too.
Samantha H.
Roebuck, SC
The best outdoor drink to have! Keeps you truly hydrated without making you feel sick!
Amanda W.
Batavia, OH
I am not a huge fan of coconut water. I drink it sometimes, if I get some sort of weird craving for it, but I just don't like the taste of coconut. That's just me.
Holloway C.
Yuck! I did not enjoy this at all. It had a funky taste that I couldn't bring myself to swallow.
Katherine T.
Kingsville, TX
I use this instead of juices while making fruit smoothies. So good and refreshing and cuts out the artificial sweeteners that is get with the juice. Much healthier and also good on its own.
Amanda F.
Daytona Beach, FL
I enjoy this brand of coconut water quite a bit. It has a great flavor without a ton of added sugars like many other brands do. It is definitely better served chilled, but is even tolerable at room temperature.
Nora Q.
O.N.E. Coconut Water - 1 L Bottle uploaded by Nora Q.
I am a lover of coconut water and to avoid drinking sugary drinks I better make my fruit drinks and add this water.
Travis S.
Orlando, FL
O.N.E. Coconut Water - 1 L Bottle uploaded by Travis S.
One coconut water, has more of a natural flavor, less sugar, and is extremely hydrating. Definitely tastes better cold, if your looking for a coconut water that tastes as though it came directly from a coconut, this in the O.N.E. also great for a hangover