O.N.E. Coconut Water uploaded by j c.

BY ONE

O.N.E.™ Coconut Water.
100% natural.
Super hydrating. see more...

• Has anyone tried any other of their flavors?2 Answers
Darby S.
Darby S.
Foodie Expert
If I could give 10 stars I would! It doesn't even compare to other similar drinks, it's so crisp,flavorful yet light and tastes like true natural coconut! Drink them cold for a refreshing taste, and you can truly feel yourself hydrating it is the perfect healthy indulgence!
Dominique B.
Dominique B.
Portland, OR
Foodie Expert
I've tried lots of different coconut waters and this is by far the best! The flavor is great and no gritty particles left behind. Hydration at it's finest!
Jennifer Y.
Jennifer Y.
Mayhill, NM
I love coconut water. Nothing better to keep you hydrated, it's good for you and just plain yummy!!!
j c.
I like their plain coconut water and decided to try their mango and pineapple flavors...i loved the pineapple one..very refreshing! i did not however liked the mango one as much
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Santa Fe, NM
Delicious and refreshing. I enjoy coconut water and this packaging allows me to take it on the go.
Jean T.
Jean T.
Pea Ridge, AR
Foodie Expert
I really like this. Well after I added a packet of Truvia and a little vanilla extract. Great alternative to soda. Doesn't have a strong coconut flavor but that's how it is coming out of a coconut too.
elisibeth w.
elisibeth w.
Palm city, FL
Foodie Expert
Smooth flavor, light taste, natural. thirst quencher. available in many flavors. decent price point, different sizes available to purchase. available in many different stores.
arrianna w.
arrianna w.
Jacksonville, FL
I just love love love loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this drink soooooo much , very refresioning
Florence J.
Florence J.
Foodie Expert
I’ve tried a handful of different coconut waters and this is by far my favourite! The flavour is amazing and tastes just like you’re drinking from the actual coconut. It’s refreshing and naturally fat free. I’ve also tried the mango one but it didn’t appeal to me as this flavour did. I give this product 2 thumbs up!
j c.
Has anyone tried any other of their flavors?