Add a Photo

Super hydrating.
Photo (1)
Darby S.
Darby S.

If I could give 10 stars I would! It doesn't even compare to other similar drinks, it's so crisp,flavorful yet light and tastes like true natural coconut! Drink them cold for a refreshing taste, and you can truly feel yourself hydrating it is the perfect healthy indulgence!
Dominique B.
Dominique B.
Portland, OR

I've tried lots of different coconut waters and this is by far the best! The flavor is great and no gritty particles left behind. Hydration at it's finest!
elisibeth w.
elisibeth w.
Stuart, FL

Smooth flavor, light taste, natural. thirst quencher. available in many flavors. decent price point, different sizes available to purchase. available in many different stores.
Jean T.
Jean T.
Pea Ridge, AR

I really like this. Well after I added a packet of Truvia and a little vanilla extract. Great alternative to soda. Doesn't have a strong coconut flavor but that's how it is coming out of a coconut too.
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Santa Fe, NM

Delicious and refreshing. I enjoy coconut water and this packaging allows me to take it on the go.
j c.

I like their plain coconut water and decided to try their mango and pineapple flavors...i loved the pineapple one..very refreshing! i did not however liked the mango one as much
Jennifer Y.
Jennifer Y.
Mayhill, NM

I love coconut water. Nothing better to keep you hydrated, it's good for you and just plain yummy!!!
arrianna w.
arrianna w.
Jacksonville, FL

I just love love love loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this drink soooooo much , very refresioning
j c.

Has anyone tried any other of their flavors?

Join Now