BY ONE BEYOND

New Adult Dog. Positively Good For Your Dog And The World You Share™. Natural Ingredients Plus Vitamins & Minerals. Accented with Blueberries, Sweet Potatoes & Spinach. Ranch-Raised Lamb is the #1 Ingredient. Nutrient-Rich Whole Grains. Crafted Without Corn or Wheat. Antioxidant-Rich. Going Beyond the Expected Have you ever wondered what a difference we could make if we all thought...well, small?  We did, and so we starte. see more...

ONE Beyond Dry Dog Food
  • "I normally don't like to buy dog food in the local chain stores because they normally have lots of fillers in them, however, I was pleasantly surprised with this line of dog food." in 3 reviews
  • "I feel better about them eating this because it's much better for their coat and overall health." in 2 reviews
  • "My dog loves this food, he's allergic to corn, and she's kind of picky about what she likes to eat..." in 2 reviews
  • "For being a product you can buy in most big box stores, it's a great product." in 1 review
  • "on the pricey side but overall quality is ok, the smell isnt to bad and the dogs have eaten two different flavors from them so far " in 1 review
Miranda V.
My dogs love this dog food. They are usually really picky eaters but they go crazy for it and get excited everytime they hear the bag. Also seems to be really gentle on their sensitive stomachs which is also nice!
Tina V.
Garden Grove, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have two pomeranians that are very picky when it comes to dog food. I wanted to feed my dog something that is pure and good for them.

One of dogs is 12 years old, so his health means the world to me. Initially i bought this brand of kibbles of my younger pom who is 3 years old, and one day i found my older pup munching away. It's definitely both of their favorites. I love how the ingredients are labeled nice and bold and you know exactly what your pup is digesting.

There are often promotions on dog food at my local target as well as manufacter coupons online. The flavors that are my pups favorite are Chicken and Egg , and Beef and Egg!

It settles well in my dogs belly and they're always asking for more.

Katelyn G.
Canoga Park, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Strangly enough, my dog is such a picky eater. She is around 9 years old and a Chihuahua. She will eat our food not problem, but when it comes to her own dog food, she would rather starve than eat dog food. I came across this food because I wanted to try out some wet food and see if she would eat that mixed in with dry food. I bought this food (Because it was grain free and had great ingredients) and I also bought multiple flavors of this brand of wet food. I have never seen her so excited to eat food before. She LOVED it. At a point I ran out of wet food and she still ate the dry food (watered down). It is a miracle food for my picky eater and I approve of the ingredient list. Great product.
Heather D.
Knoxville
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog is highly allergic to corn, so finding this dog food has saved me many vet visits. My dog enjoys his food and I don't have to worry about him breaking out and having to take him for a vct visit wondering why my dog was ripping out his fur on his backside. Majority of dog food has corn or corn by product in it so therefore  I have to read the entire ingredient list (but usually its one of the first ingredients listed) to make sure my fur baby is okay to eat it.
Jasmine G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is all I have been feeding my dog for years and I swear by it! She has upset tummy easily with certain foods but not this one:) I've stuck her with the chicken after trying the lamb only upset her. The price isn't super low but for the large bag I get for my 11 pound girl it sure lasts me a while! Thank you beyond
Angee L.
I am pretty picky with what I feed my dog (a dalmatian / pitbull mix) but I decided to give this a try as I was at Target and needed to get him food. I must say he loves it a ton. I thought the price was right and I feel good that he is not eating a bunch of stuff that is not good for him. I would definitely recommend this to other pet owners. My dog loves it, so much that he tries to act as if he has not eaten to get myself or my boyfriend to give him more. Sneaky pup.
Jennifer W.
High Bridge, NJ
I switched to this brand when my dog's breath was getting pretty awful. I went with the pumpkin and salmon super food brand for my miniature poodle. Well, she LOVES it! I originally purchased in the small bag, and ended up going back for the largest size. Her breath is much better, and she has been regular since we made the switch.
Ashley C.
Los Angeles
My dog has a very sensitive stomach and this food has never upset his tummy. My dog is also very old and losing his teeth so this food is perfect because the kibble is very small and easy for him to eat. Lastly, my dog has extremely dry skin and scratches all day, until we started giving him the salmon flavored food since it's good for dry skin and dog's coat and it has done wonders for his dry skin
Blake R.
As far as a cheaper brand goes, I like feeding this to my dog. I've tried all the flavors and my dog doesn't seem to prefer one to any of the others, with the exception of the salmon. She doesn't seem to care very much for that one. I think that it is a good price especially when you consider the fact that you're feeding something to your dog that isn't full of mysterious ingredients and fillers.
Diane A.
Swarthmore, PA
I got free coupons to try this brand from BzzAgent.com. my dog loved the flavor, I know because he told me lol He loved this flavor and the beef. This brand is a little expensive but it is all natural which I love. He also liked the beef and chicken cutlet treats.
Kaylynn R.
Cridersville, OH
How does this brand differ from other, high end brands?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Where can I buy this dog food at?
Kirstie J.
Crozet, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Is this a food you would recommend for a dog with allergies to corn?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Never heard of this brand of food, is it a good dog Food?
Katherine H.
Double Spgs, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Is this any equivalent to Purina pro plan?