BY ONE BEYOND

New Adult Cat. Positively Good For Your Cat And The World You Share™. Natural Ingredients Plus Vitamins & Minerals. Accented with Carrots, Sweet Potatoes & Apples. White Meat Chicken is the #1 Ingredient. Nutrient-Rich Whole Grains. Crafted Without Corn or Wheat. Antioxidant-Rich. Going Beyond the Expected Have you ever wondered what a difference we could make if we all thought...well, small?  We did, and so we started wi. see more...

• What benefits does this have compared to other brands2 Answers
  • Has this product helped become more aware of ingredients ...1 Answers
ONE Beyond Dry Cat Food
  • "If this food was around the same price as some of the other kinds of cat food, I would most likely pick this one every time. " in 1 review
  • "My cat loves this food so much, she has torn into the bag the day I get it to get to the food." in 1 review
Audrey A.
Billingsley, AL
As a cat owner I really liked this product. I really liked at check is the number one ingredient and nourishing for my cat. Well, my cat ate it but I could tell it wasn't his favorite. I would recommend this product because Tig can be a picky eater.
Jennifer D.
Tacoma, WA
I was looking to switch my cats from Friskies to a more natural diet, however, I cannot afford the supreme mix. I found that this has a lot more healthy ingredients than many of the other brands, including the other types of Purina. The first ingredient is chicken, not meal, although it still contains some by-products and meal substance. I have noticed a change in my older cat for sure, and I feel better knowing they are getting more protein. For anyone in the same situation this is absolutely an upgrade from what can usually be found in the grocery store.
Tonya G.
My cats absolutely love this food..they act like that I'm giving them treats. I love that it has natural ingredients and that chicken is the #1 ingredient. My cats definitely approve! This food is kind of expensive, which is the only reason that I'm not giving it 5 stars. If this food was around the same price as some of the other kinds of cat food, I would most likely pick this one every time.
Kim G.
Bedminster, NJ
When we got our kitten a couple months ago, the lady who adopted her to us was filling us in on food. We learned a lot from this lady! This is the only dry cat food we buy now and it's soooo much healthy than other foods out there and the price is pretty decent too! I also love how its sold in any store so I don't ever have to drive far to pick it up when I need it!
Belem G.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is one of my favorite cat foods that I buy for my cat. It's healthy and well worth it. Sadly I only buy it when I'm in a pickle and need to get her food when I run out before it even pay day. I can only find them in boxes for $4 and that to me is too much for the amount that is in it. So I only by it when I need to get till pay day.
Jennifer M.
Billerica, MA
My cats really like this cat food, but only the Chicken & Rice. I love that they love it, because it's a lot better for them then other supermarket brands out there. I like that it has all natural ingredients, vitamins & minerals. Also, my cats don't get an upset stomach after eating which is great!
Annie H.
Kewanee, IL
My kitty loved beyond. The ingredients are easy to understand .my only complaint is that it is really expensive for my budget. I would go this product if I had a coupon or it was on sale at a store near me.
Catherine S.
Hackettstown, NJ
My cat loves this food so much, she has torn into the bag the day I get it to get to the food. I like to use this as a supplement and mix it in with other, healtheir food because it can run expensive compared to the healtheir stuff. It really depends on where you get it.
Memphis, TN
I recently received this brand to try and I read the label it's got good nutrition for the cats keep them healthy and it seem to have a good smell. I did not taste it but the cat really did like it
Kelli B.
Decided to try this one day when it was on sale. I bought the Salmon flavor because my cats love fish. I figured since it is a healtheir more natural alternative to what I usually feed them, why not? Turns out they loved it!
Memphis, TN
What benefits does this have compared to other brands
Memphis, TN
Has this product helped become more aware of ingredients in pet food