BY ONE ALL

Medelco s One All Stovetop Percolator is a great, affordable option for hurricane and disaster kits. Made from lab quality borosilicate glass and is appropriate for use on every type of stove. The percolator enables you to brew your own coffee...even when the power is out! • The one all stovetop percolator is made from lab-quality Borosilicate glass with a heat-tolerant handle designed to stay cool to the touch. This high-quality coffee pot can go from stovetop to tabletop to fridge without cracking. • Dishwasher safe and stain resistant, the percolator comes complete with a trivet to be used on coil electric stoves. • The one all stovetop percolator is made from lab-quality Borosilicate glass with a heat-tolerant handle designed to stay cool to the touch. This high. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
San Fernando, CA
Foodie Expert
This is a fave of mine I love coffee so when I got my hands on it I was not disappointed
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Foodie Expert
I love this product! 10/10 would recommend I use it almost everyday! I bought one for my grandma and she loves it! :-)
Bethany B.
Bethany B.
Lancaster , PA
Foodie Expert
My sister in law raved about her percolator, so I had to try it for myself. I love making coffee this way, it's absolutely amazing!! I definitely recommend it to everyone!
Mary Kate K.
Mary Kate K.
Colts Neck, NJ
Really great product! easy to use and easy to clean! if you're willing to wait for amazing coffee in you're belly this is so worth the buy!
Anoo H.
Anoo H.
Foodie Expert
Good to have started before you start getting ready in the morning so a nice cup is ready when you are.
Stacie P.
Stacie P.
Buffalo, NY
Where can I purchase this???