BY ONE A DAY #45 in Vitamins & Supplements

One a Day Women's VitaCraves Gummies Multivitamin/Multimineral Supplement: Adult multivitamin Child-resistant cap to keep One a Day women's multivitamin/multimineral supplement out of children's hands see more...

• Do these actually taste fruity gummies, or like vitamins? 2 Answers
  • I have been looking for gummies, are these sugar coated or without ...1 Answers
  • Is the flavor ok? Do they have another flavor other than berry?2 Answers
One a Day Women's VitaCraves Gummies Multivitamin/Multimineral Supplement
  • "They are much easier to take than swallowing a pill (I'm weird about pills, like I can't swallow them if someone is watching me, it's a personal problem)." in 2 reviews
  • "They taste good and I actually want to eat them." in 1 review
  • "These taste great although they are a little on the expensive side." in 1 review
  • "I usually can't take vitamins on an empty stomach without getting sick and/or having them get stuck halfway down my throat (worst feeling ever!)" in 1 review
Kristina J.
Kristina J.
Atlanta, GA
Love these!!! I have such a hard time remembering to take my vitamins, and these guys make it easy in gummy form (because I actually enjoy taking them). My doctor was pleased to hear that I am keeping up with my multi vitamin. They are slightly more expensive than the hard tablets but I feel like I am getting my moneys worth because I actually take and like them. The flavor is great too - tastes like a real gummy treat. My boyfriend just recently switched to the men gummies as well and is loving them! I will continue to recommend this product!
Erin I.
Erin I.
Torrance, CA
I have a very poor diet, and I know I need to take my vitamins, but I've always disliked taking them in pill form. I had a hard time swallowing the pills and it always felt like something was stuck in my throat. And I never enjoyed the chalky tablets. These make it easier for me to take my daily vitamins, and they taste great. I've been noticing small differences in my body after taking these, said I know I'm getting something. I'm glad gummi vitamins caught on.
Denisa U.
Denisa U.
This is a much easier way to take multivitamins. They taste like candy so I don't have to worry about swallowing a pill. I like how One a Day has these vitamins for men and children which is easier for me to give to my husband and children. They feel like they are eating candy. I don't have to push them to eat them.
Maranda C.
Maranda C.
I got these gummies I think in raspberry flavor and the taste was terrible it tasted like I was chewing up a Cologne filled gummy , it has a very strong taste too I couldn't get it out of my mouth it was so bad I would not recommend getting the raspberry chewy ones , now I just stick to the pill!
jennifer k.
jennifer k.
Jamestown, NY
Taste wonderful compared to other brands. And they don't leave a nasty after taste much like other brands tend too. Simple to take and you get plenty in the bottle for the price at several stores through out the us. Excellent for those that need a little boost in vitamin
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Only giving this a 3 star rating bc the gummies are so hard to actually chew. I have used both these and the pills and prefer the pills. If you cannot swallow pills then the gummies are a great alternative, but if you can take pills I would recommend those
Krissie F.
Krissie F.
New Bedford, MA
These are my favorite vitamins. I have trouble swallowing pills so they gummies work perfect. The flavor takes great almost like your eating candy whether than something food for you. If you looking for vitamins One a day has yet to disappoint
Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.
These actually taste really good. I was surprised since they are health and usually vitamins taste horrible. They are decently priced. I would recommend them to others. Especially if you need to take vitamins and don't like the pill form.
Shae W.
Shae W.
Senoia, GA
These are great tasting and make me feel wonderful! It makes it easy to stay healthy when you enjoy taking your vitamin every day!!! Couldn't imagine taking horse pills or anything else that tastes bad after these!
sarah m.
sarah m.
Downey, CA
I thought these vitamins were going to work for me, because it seemed like it had a lot of benefits but I actually saw hair loss and more cons and pros for me. I do not plan on buying it again.
Brigitte B.
Brigitte B.
Kingwood, WV
I have been looking for a good vitamin for some time now, but most gummies hurt my teeth or feel like they aren't fully ready to be swallowed. Are these easy to chew? Worth the money?
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Brookville, PA
Do these actually taste fruity gummies, or like vitamins?
Donna W.
Donna W.
Tiffin, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
Is the flavor ok? Do they have another flavor other than berry?
Fatima S.
Fatima S.
Bellflower , CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I have been looking for gummies, are these sugar coated or without all that sugar on top.