BY ONE A DAY #36 in Vitamins & Supplements

One a Day Women's VitaCraves Gummies Multivitamin/Multimineral Supplement: Adult multivitamin Child-resistant cap to keep One a Day women's multivitamin/multimineral supplement out of children's hands see more...

• Do these actually taste fruity gummies, or like vitamins? 2 Answers
  • I have been looking for gummies, are these sugar coated or withou...1 Answers
  • Is the flavor ok? Do they have another flavor other than berry?2 Answers
One a Day Women's VitaCraves Gummies Multivitamin/Multimineral Supplement
  • "They are much easier to take than swallowing a pill (I'm weird about pills, like I can't swallow them if someone is watching me, it's a personal problem)." in 2 reviews
  • "They taste good and I actually want to eat them." in 1 review
  • "These taste great although they are a little on the expensive side." in 1 review
  • "I usually can't take vitamins on an empty stomach without getting sick and/or having them get stuck halfway down my throat (worst feeling ever!)" in 1 review
Kristina J.
Atlanta, GA
Love these!!! I have such a hard time remembering to take my vitamins, and these guys make it easy in gummy form (because I actually enjoy taking them). My doctor was pleased to hear that I am keeping up with my multi vitamin. They are slightly more expensive than the hard tablets but I feel like I am getting my moneys worth because I actually take and like them. The flavor is great too - tastes like a real gummy treat. My boyfriend just recently switched to the men gummies as well and is loving them! I will continue to recommend this product!
Erin I.
Torrance, CA
I have a very poor diet, and I know I need to take my vitamins, but I've always disliked taking them in pill form. I had a hard time swallowing the pills and it always felt like something was stuck in my throat. And I never enjoyed the chalky tablets. These make it easier for me to take my daily vitamins, and they taste great. I've been noticing small differences in my body after taking these, said I know I'm getting something. I'm glad gummi vitamins caught on.
Maranda C.
I got these gummies I think in raspberry flavor and the taste was terrible it tasted like I was chewing up a Cologne filled gummy , it has a very strong taste too I couldn't get it out of my mouth it was so bad I would not recommend getting the raspberry chewy ones , now I just stick to the pill!
jennifer k.
Jamestown, NY
Taste wonderful compared to other brands. And they don't leave a nasty after taste much like other brands tend too. Simple to take and you get plenty in the bottle for the price at several stores through out the us. Excellent for those that need a little boost in vitamin
Alexandra L.
These actually taste really good. I was surprised since they are health and usually vitamins taste horrible. They are decently priced. I would recommend them to others. Especially if you need to take vitamins and don't like the pill form.
sarah m.
Downey, CA
I thought these vitamins were going to work for me, because it seemed like it had a lot of benefits but I actually saw hair loss and more cons and pros for me. I do not plan on buying it again.
Traci T.
Philadelphia, PA
I have these and they do the job! The flavor is off the charts good! I definitely recommend these for women to stay on point with your vitamin needs!!
Daphne D.
I'd much rather take these gummy vitamins rather than those big nasty grainy vitamins. These are tasty and makes you want to take them daily.
Jasmine P.
St. Petersburg , FL
These are super great and make taking vitamins enjoyable. Much easier than swallowing large pills and more flavorful!
Penny S.
Summerville, SC
I prefer Gummy vitamins over the pill form! These are easy to take and taste good.
Brigitte B.
Kingwood, WV
I have been looking for a good vitamin for some time now, but most gummies hurt my teeth or feel like they aren't fully ready to be swallowed. Are these easy to chew? Worth the money?
Brittany S.
Brookville, PA
Do these actually taste fruity gummies, or like vitamins?
Donna W.
Tiffin , OH
Wellness Guru Expert
Is the flavor ok? Do they have another flavor other than berry?
Fatima S.
Bellflower , CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I have been looking for gummies, are these sugar coated or without all that sugar on top.