BY ONE A DAY #37 in Multivitamins

One a Day Women's VitaCraves Gummies Multivitamin/Multimineral Supplement: Adult multivitamin Child-resistant cap to keep One a Day women's multivitamin/multimineral supplement out of children's hands see more...

• Do these actually taste fruity gummies, or like vitamins? 2 Answers
  • I have been looking for gummies, are these sugar coated or withou...1 Answers
  • Is the flavor ok? Do they have another flavor other than berry?2 Answers
One a Day Women's VitaCraves Gummies Multivitamin/Multimineral Supplement
  • "They are much easier to take than swallowing a pill (I'm weird about pills, like I can't swallow them if someone is watching me, it's a personal problem)." in 2 reviews
  • "I usually can't take vitamins on an empty stomach without getting sick and/or having them get stuck halfway down my throat (worst feeling ever!)" in 1 review
  • "They taste good and I actually want to eat them." in 1 review
  • "These taste great although they are a little on the expensive side." in 1 review
Stacy B.
Arlington, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like that the gummy option is offered for adults. It’s much easier to eat a gummy vitamin than have to swallow a bunch of pills. They taste yummy and they keep their gummy texture without getting hard. I definitely recommend.
Keyshia C.
New York
Great multivitamin. It is so amazing. I have used these vitamins for a few years now. This one is formulated for women. I take 2 tablets every day often times with a meal and lots of water, and when purchasing from bigger bottles over 179 vitamins, I go through it in a timely manner. It gives me lots of energy to workout and then some, my metabolism is faster, and I never get sick. Sam's Club offers the best bargain for these multivitamins.
jennifer k.
Jamestown, NY
Taste wonderful compared to other brands. And they don't leave a nasty after taste much like other brands tend too. Simple to take and you get plenty in the bottle for the price at several stores through out the us. Excellent for those that need a little boost in vitamin
Aislinn B.
Springdale, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these. I take 2 a day, everyday. I think taking vitamins is important and this is an easy way to do that! I love the taste of these and the variety. They taste like vitamin C but they aren't overwhelming. I am very satisfied and highly recommend!
Ashley R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Only giving this a 3 star rating bc the gummies are so hard to actually chew. I have used both these and the pills and prefer the pills. If you cannot swallow pills then the gummies are a great alternative, but if you can take pills I would recommend those
Danica S.
I want to like these, I really do and I have purchased every single kind of one a day type of vitamins and they always make me feel weird and I just don't trust it anymore.
Blessing B.
I love these, it makes it so easy to take vitamins. The taste isn't bad either. I've had generic brands that tasted bland and were bigger than I wanted it to be. It's a moderate price for vitamins, I recommend this.
Kellie V.
Hazlehurst, GA
The only vitamins I could take while pregnant! I was always nauseous, but these I was able to take without getting sicker! Great flavor and they taste like candy!
Kristina J.
Atlanta, GA
Love these!!! I have such a hard time remembering to take my vitamins, and these guys make it easy in gummy form (because I actually enjoy taking them). My doctor was pleased to hear that I am keeping up with my multi vitamin. They are slightly more expensive than the hard tablets but I feel like I am getting my moneys worth because I actually take and like them. The flavor is great too - tastes like a real gummy treat. My boyfriend just recently switched to the men gummies as well and is loving them! I will continue to recommend this product!
Erin I.
Torrance, CA
I have a very poor diet, and I know I need to take my vitamins, but I've always disliked taking them in pill form. I had a hard time swallowing the pills and it always felt like something was stuck in my throat. And I never enjoyed the chalky tablets. These make it easier for me to take my daily vitamins, and they taste great. I've been noticing small differences in my body after taking these, said I know I'm getting something. I'm glad gummi vitamins caught on.
Brigitte B.
Kingwood, WV
I have been looking for a good vitamin for some time now, but most gummies hurt my teeth or feel like they aren't fully ready to be swallowed. Are these easy to chew? Worth the money?
Brittany S.
Brookville, PA
Do these actually taste fruity gummies, or like vitamins?
Donna W.
Tiffin, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is the flavor ok? Do they have another flavor other than berry?
Fatima S.
Bellflower , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have been looking for gummies, are these sugar coated or without all that sugar on top.