BY ONE A DAY #3 in Multivitamins

Sure you’re a grown woman, but that doesn’t mean taking vitamins has to be a drag. One A Day® Women’s VitaCraves® Gummies is a complete multivitamin that’s specially formulated to provide key nutrients for women in a fruity, enjoyable gummy. Now supports Healthy Hair, Smooth Skin and Strong Nails with key nutrients.†* Rich in Biotin.

Directions:

Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Fully chew two gummies daily.

Glucose Syrup, Sucrose, Tricalcium Phosphate, Gelatin, Water; Less Than 2% Of: Artificial Flavors, Ascorbic Acid, Bees Wax, Biotin, Carnauba Wax, Citric Acid, Cholecalciferol, Cyanocobalamin, dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #40, FD&C Yellow #6, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vegetable Oil (Coconut or Palm), Vitamin A Acetate, Zinc Sulfate.

Contains: Wheat, Tree Nuts (coconut).

• How are these different from the regular adult multivitam...4 Answers
  • I buy this because i want my hair growth i would like to ...1 Answers
  • Do these actually taste fruity gummies, or like vitamins? 2 Answers
One A Day® Women's VitaCraves® Gummies
  • "They are much easier to take than swallowing a pill (I'm weird about pills, like I can't swallow them if someone is watching me, it's a personal problem)." in 2 reviews
  • "These taste great although they are a little on the expensive side." in 1 review
  • "They taste good and I actually want to eat them." in 1 review
  • "I usually can't take vitamins on an empty stomach without getting sick and/or having them get stuck halfway down my throat (worst feeling ever!)" in 1 review
Keli E.
SANDY HOOK
These gummies are an awesome option for those who either can't take pills or just hate pills. The taste and texture are good. I was having issues with a different one a day vitamin Wal-Mart brand for women. They made me sick after taking them. So I went out and got these and haven't had a problem since. Just remember to chew them fully before swallowing.
Heather R.
Before trying these my hair was constantly falling out. I was anemic as well. After a month of taking these my hair completely stopped falling out and I have a bunch of baby hairs plus my hair feels so much thicker. I also feel good. My nails have been growing faster too! I love it.
Briana V.
Lake Worth, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I believe this is the same product however, different packaging! Prior to these vitamins, it had been years since I’ve taken any. I’m glad I chose to start taking these (: (it’s been a few weeks now) I really enjoy them, they taste quite yummy & I believe they have made a significant positive change in how I’ve been feeling lately. Everyday I wake up feeling both energized and healthy.
Asa S.
Cambria, CA
This vitamin c gummies are great and so cute! I bought it in some local pharmacy. It’s so yummy so I always remember to eat them compared to ordinary tablet that tastes chalky. I am highly satisfied by my purchase.
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
Ainsley K.
S Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Don't like taking pills and wants a multi vitamin in your life? Then this is a great product for you. Been taking these for a couple years now, super easy, good flavor.
Hope B.
West Simsbury, CT
I'm not the biggest fan of vitamins and in previous years I would do everything to avoid them. My sister originally bought these at Walmart and had me try some. I can honestly say, you forget you're even having a vitamin, which is perfect for someone like me. Definitely wort a try!
Samantha S.
Bend, OR
My body has a hard time absorbing vitamins and most supplements and pills make me sick but I didn’t have any side effects from these! I took two pills every morning for a few months and I felt healthier and more energetic. I recommend trying these if you are looking for an everyday multivitamin that is gentle on the stomach
Elissa B.
Camden
These vitamins gummy’s are so good for your hair, nails, and digestive system. Compared to other vitamins I feel as though this one keeps me going all day. My body feels amazing and my skin glows. I would recommend this to others because it worked for me and would like to know how it would work for others.
Megan G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are great. I used to take a pill form but these were on sale once and were so much cheaper (at the sale price) that I decided to try them. They are actually really tasty. Now this is all I buy. I liked them so much I bought the Men's for my husband to take!
Sara S.
Cambridge, MD
How are these different from the regular adult multivitamin gummies that comes in the red bottle?
Brigitte B.
Kingwood, WV
I have been looking for a good vitamin for some time now, but most gummies hurt my teeth or feel like they aren't fully ready to be swallowed. Are these easy to chew? Worth the money?
Lindsey L.
Reading, PA
I need to start upping my calcium and I was wondering how these taste. I don't want to take regular calcium supplements because they are chalky and gross so I thought these would be a good alternative. do they taste more like gummies or more like medicine?
Donna W.
Tiffin, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is the flavor ok? Do they have another flavor other than berry?
Ashley P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are my daily vits that i started taking a few months ago. Yea im bad about the daily part but when i do take them i feel a difference. At first i was experiencing these tired spells a few hours after taking them. Has anyone else ever had this issue?